• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Here are your requested coordinating items...

nicolas_gifttaglasertag_zpsy4mhsjk1.jpg

nicolas_cupcaketopperlasertag_zpsf1wzmfis.jpg

nicolas_waterbottlelasertag_zpsebaywzf7.jpg
Thank you!!

Post # 600, American Queen River Boat

I absolutely love it!! I don't know where you get your photo's, but this is perfect. Thank you so much. Charliebeth

I found a few of your designs that would be wonderful for our anniversary cruise. You just did a design on post # 600, with the American Queen River Boat photo.

PV 60 Cruise Anchor: American Queen Boat
"Cruising the Mississippi" Jim & Charliebeth, Memphis to New Orleans, May 30 - June 6, 2015

IN 28 Wine Wedding:
In Wine Bottle: Jim & Charlie
Celebrating our 30th Anniversary
June 8, 1985 to June 8, 2015

MD 125 Banjo
"Cruising down the Mississippi"
Jim & Charlie

Part II, Page 15, Post # 296, Shreck, Fiona, Donkey (please delete cat)
Welcome aboard, Jim, Charliebeth & Donkey

I hope I haven't requested too many designs. Please let me know if you need any further info.
Thank you, Charliebeth

Can't really do that and make it look seamless. Let me know if you like this and want me to do the other items. Thanks
Yes it looks great I meant different tartans for different things but yes I like it Thank you so much!!

Hi Amy.

love your work...you are amazing.
If you wouldn't mind, could you do a skylanders trap team birthday package for my son?
His name is Braxton and it is his 5th birthday.
I noticed you did the small circles in a 2" as well for cupcake toppers.. would you mind making those for me with the trap team logo and braxton's 5th birthday (no thank you for coming)

your time is greatly appreciated ☺

Yes it looks great I meant different tartans for different things but yes I like it Thank you so much!!
not sure if you got my msg. I would love the other items as well whenever you have a chance, Thank you!! no rush at all :)

Hi ! I was wondering if you so anything for My son His theme is Old English, Royalty , Scottish, Celtic ...
there will be tartan plaids, fleur de lis, knights , Medieval, Celtic knots, hard to explain but maybe you can do something for him
I am thinking VIP badges, candy wraps, labels, 2" circles, Iron ons for t-shirts, nugget wrappers, water bottle wrappers, tags, and any other assortment of things you may know how to do
His name is Isaiah

Here are your requested coordinating items. I went with the tartan that you liked. I was afraid to do any others, as it is a lot of work and I didn't want to have to change out the colors repeatedly. Please understand that I am not trying to be unhelpful but I do not have a lot of time to create and re-create the same items. I wasn't sure what you meant by labels. If you need any others, let me know.

isaiah_gifttag_tartan_zpsnjwacfvj.jpg

isaiah_candy_mini_hershey_tartan_zpsbb029b56.jpg

isaiah_candybar_tartan_zpsrgvohpii.jpg

isaiah_tartan_zpsk3hphzp7.jpg

isaiah_lanyard_tartan_zpstewbouvk.jpg

isaiah_waterbottle_tartan_zpsl8cycb3x.jpg

isaiah_cupcaketoppers_tartan_zps7qhugyce.jpg

Post # 600, American Queen River Boat

I absolutely love it!! I don't know where you get your photo's, but this is perfect. Thank you so much. Charliebeth

You are very welcome! And lots and lots of internet searching. Sometimes it takes me longer to find the graphics than it does making the actual design, depends on the design. But I just keep searching until I love the graphics.

Great Than
Here are your requested coordinating items. I went with the tartan that you liked. I was afraid to do any others, as it is a lot of work and I didn't want to have to change out the colors repeatedly. Please understand that I am not trying to be unhelpful but I do not have a lot of time to create and re-create the same items. I wasn't sure what you meant by labels. If you need any others, let me know.

isaiah_gifttag_tartan_zpsnjwacfvj.jpg

isaiah_candy_mini_hershey_tartan_zpsbb029b56.jpg

isaiah_candybar_tartan_zpsrgvohpii.jpg

isaiah_tartan_zpsk3hphzp7.jpg

isaiah_lanyard_tartan_zpstewbouvk.jpg

isaiah_waterbottle_tartan_zpsl8cycb3x.jpg

isaiah_cupcaketoppers_tartan_zps7qhugyce.jpg
Great thank you!! can we do anything with the celtic Knots? ina nother color too? also is ther away to change the wording on the one that says "my " bar mitzvah and not have that and just have His name

I found a few of your designs that would be wonderful for our anniversary cruise. You just did a design on post # 600, with the American Queen River Boat photo.

PV 60 Cruise Anchor: American Queen Boat
"Cruising the Mississippi" Jim & Charliebeth, Memphis to New Orleans, May 30 - June 6, 2015

IN 28 Wine Wedding:
In Wine Bottle: Jim & Charlie
Celebrating our 30th Anniversary
June 8, 1985 to June 8, 2015

MD 125 Banjo
"Cruising down the Mississippi"
Jim & Charlie

Part II, Page 15, Post # 296, Shreck, Fiona, Donkey (please delete cat)
Welcome aboard, Jim, Charliebeth & Donkey

I hope I haven't requested too many designs. Please let me know if you need any further info.
Thank you, Charliebeth

Here are your requested designs...

jim_banjo_zpsa8lcbrqa.jpg

jim_cruiseshrekwithnocat_zps2yh1yhs8.jpg

jim_winewedding_zpsnpmqtmm5.jpg

jim_cruiseanchor_zps15xf0evu.jpg

Hi Amy.

love your work...you are amazing.
If you wouldn't mind, could you do a skylanders trap team birthday package for my son?
His name is Braxton and it is his 5th birthday.
I noticed you did the small circles in a 2" as well for cupcake toppers.. would you mind making those for me with the trap team logo and braxton's 5th birthday (no thank you for coming)

your time is greatly appreciated ☺

Here are your requested designs...

braxton_2inround_zps9mcqnhov.jpg

braxton_skylanderstrapteambagtopper_zps2anlvuf0.jpg

braxton_skylanderstrapteam_zps5dln1kxh.jpg

braxton_skylanderstrapteambannertriangle_zpshapzybfl.jpg

braxton_skylanderstrapteamgifttag_zps11bhzvrs.jpg

braxton_skylanderstrapteamcandy_zpsxlknyekn.jpg

braxton_skylanderstrapteaminvite_zpsknex5yd1.jpg

braxton_skylanderstrapteamlanyard_zps8mqo8uqs.jpg

braxton_skylanderstrapteamwaterbottle_zpsotkau03c.jpg

braxton_skylanderstrapteamround_zps7jpom53y.jpg

Great Than

Great thank you!! can we do anything with the celtic Knots? ina nother color too? also is ther away to change the wording on the one that says "my " bar mitzvah and not have that and just have His name

Here are some other varieties with the knot and the name change on the shirt design. If you need anything else, let me know.

isaiah_gifttagtartan2_zpszzssfsja.jpg

isaiah_candytartan2_zpszu66y7mw.jpg

isaiah_tartanround_zpsoebhkqxb.jpg

Posting these here to keep them all in one place. If you are looking for 1 - 10. You can find their location/post #'s at the bottom of the first post in this thread.

thing11_zpsqnzr4mzf.jpg

thing12_zpsyig49xzv.jpg

thing13_zpsskshzakm.jpg

thing14_zpsc7zlpziv.jpg

thing15_zpsdokvneqj.jpg

thing16_zpsk5vqxbwx.jpg

Hi Amy
Hoping you can help! Are you able to make a 2 1/2" circle sticker that looks like this? My son is doing a research paper on Dwight D Eisenhower and would like to hand out the "buttons" before he starts his presentationth.jpg .

Hi Amy,
Do you have any Nickelodeon autograph cards? There is a meet and greet on our cruise and was wondering if I could get Dora, Diego, SpongeBob, Patrick & Squidward.
Thank you,
Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter