• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy

Love the color changes Amy. One more request for our trip. Could you do an invite letter to Carter, Maddie and Jamison for Sea World and one for Legoland?

Thanks so much!!

Here are your requested invites...

carter_seaworldinvite_zps43586507.jpg

carter_legolandinvite_zpsfc2ed31f.jpg

Hi Amy! Last year you did some printables for a nephews birthday. WELL... another nephew wants the same SKYLANDERS Party. :) Could you make up some printables for him as well? His name is Christian and he's going to be 8 years old. I know this is last minute but his party is next Saturday, Jan. 17. If you have time could you make up some in the blue/lime green theme (unfamiliar with the various groups of skylanders). The ones you did for me before are in post #3781, Part III. Thanks in advance!!

I am organizing a cabin crawl on the Norwegian getaway ship... 10 cabins.
I'd like to have door signs or any other ideas you may have. Our group is VTG Singles.
Thanks!!!!

Hi Amy! Last year you did some printables for a nephews birthday. WELL... another nephew wants the same SKYLANDERS Party. :) Could you make up some printables for him as well? His name is Christian and he's going to be 8 years old. I know this is last minute but his party is next Saturday, Jan. 17. If you have time could you make up some in the blue/lime green theme (unfamiliar with the various groups of skylanders). The ones you did for me before are in post #3781, Part III. Thanks in advance!!

Here are your designs...

christian_skylandersround_zpsbb3f25a2.jpg

christian_skylanders_zpsa35179b3.jpg

christian_skylandersbannertriangle_zps1c09ecb8.jpg

christian_skylandersbagtopper_zpsac9a7da4.jpg

christian_skylanderscandy_zps72b11105.jpg

christian_skylandersgifttag_zps9ca0c34e.jpg

christian_skylanderslanyard_zps3799f689.jpg

christian_skylanderswaterbottle_zpsd1981e18.jpg

christian_skylandersinvite_zps43bf3f44.jpg

I am organizing a cabin crawl on the Norwegian getaway ship... 10 cabins.
I'd like to have door signs or any other ideas you may have. Our group is VTG Singles.
Thanks!!!!

I am not sure what a cabin crawl is but I hope these might work for you...

vtg_cruise2_zps9c8e6cc5.jpg

vtg_cruise_norwegiangetawayfill_zps7462a130.jpg

Hi Amy! I'm looking for Hogwarts name badges and wondered if you'd be able to do something like that? If so, they are for a vertical clear plastic name badge holder (2 3/8 x 4 3/8). I need 5 of them, 2 "professors" and 2 "students".

Professors' names are MaryAlice and Karen, student's names are Isabella, Eleanor, and Savannah.

Hi Amy! I'm looking for Hogwarts name badges and wondered if you'd be able to do something like that? If so, they are for a vertical clear plastic name badge holder (2 3/8 x 4 3/8). I need 5 of them, 2 "professors" and 2 "students".

Professors' names are MaryAlice and Karen, student's names are Isabella, Eleanor, and Savannah.

I wasn't sure if this was what you were after. If you like this, I would be more than happy to do the other names as well. Please let me know...

lanyard_harrypotter_zps3541ce74.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter