• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy-
I am hoping you can help me with a letter. We have a surprise trip planned to GWL-Kansas City 12/26-12/29 For my 2 boys JT & Nick.
Thanks
Angie:coffee:

Here is your requested invite...

greatwolf_invite2_zpsb0dd84f5.jpg

Amy,
Could you possibly do a sign that looks like a beach with the names "Marty + Stephanie" written in the sand?

Thanks,
Sue

I know that this is not exactly what you had in mind but there have been several designers that have done such a great job on that effect that I could not do it justice. I hope this will work for you.

beach_heart_zps85d2acc7.jpg

I know that this is not exactly what you had in mind but there have been several designers that have done such a great job on that effect that I could not do it justice. I hope this will work for you.

beach_heart_zps85d2acc7.jpg

Thanks for the attempt. Appreciate it.

Amy,

Do you still sell the Iron On transfer paper?

Thanks,
Jackie

Yes I do. If you need my website address, I will need your email address to send you the link. You can either provide it here or feel free to send it in a pm.

Hi Amy,
Love your designs. I had you do some for our last cruise and everyone loved them. People stopped us and asked where we got our door decorations. Thank you. This time we are taking our granddaughter and wondered if you could make---

post # 168 with the Royal Carribbean- Liberty of the seas, Dreamworks characters and the name Kaylee

also a porthole with the Liberty of the seas, Jamaica, Haiti, Feb. 23 - 28 2015, Grandma, Papa and Kaylee

another porthole (different porthole if possible) for an old cruise- Liberty of the seas, Cozumel, Feb 21-25 2013, Cleaver's, Kirby's, Morgan's

also the name Kaylee with the Shrek characters in it.

Any other designs you suggest for our door would be great.

Thank you so much.
Thank you

Hi Amy,
Love your designs. I had you do some for our last cruise and everyone loved them. People stopped us and asked where we got our door decorations. Thank you. This time we are taking our granddaughter and wondered if you could make---

post # 168 with the Royal Carribbean- Liberty of the seas, Dreamworks characters and the name Kaylee

also a porthole with the Liberty of the seas, Jamaica, Haiti, Feb. 23 - 28 2015, Grandma, Papa and Kaylee

another porthole (different porthole if possible) for an old cruise- Liberty of the seas, Cozumel, Feb 21-25 2013, Cleaver's, Kirby's, Morgan's

also the name Kaylee with the Shrek characters in it.

Any other designs you suggest for our door would be great.

Thank you so much.
Thank you

For the Cleaver's, etc.. I wasn't sure if you wanted all 3 on one or one on each, so if you need any changes, let me know. Here are an assortment.

cruise_madgascar2_libertyseas_zpsd32e9b29.jpg

kaylee_cruise_zpseaa66459.jpg

kaylee_cruise2_madagascar_zps697b8cb7.jpg

cleavers_cruise2_zpsa65218e3.jpg

kirby_cruise2_zps95138e90.jpg

morgan_cruise2_zps35e8cdf0.jpg

kaylee_shrekfill_zpsebb1700f.jpg

kaylee_cruiseanchor_zps496a0ef4.jpg

grandma_libertyfill_zpsea15f5a4.jpg

papa_libertyfill_zps9124fc25.jpg

kaylee_libertyfill_zps3ece1a19.jpg

WOW!!!! Thank you so much. Love them all. For the Cleaver, Kirby, Morgan one, I was just looking for a single porthole with all three names, date and Cozumel and liberty of the seas inside of it. I will also use the others.

Can you add welcome aboard, Jamaica, Haiti and the dates Feb. 23 - 28 2015 to the first one I just love that design.

Amazing and sooooo fast. Thank you. :banana:

WOW!!!! Thank you so much. Love them all. For the Cleaver, Kirby, Morgan one, I was just looking for a single porthole with all three names, date and Cozumel and liberty of the seas inside of it. I will also use the others.

Can you add welcome aboard, Jamaica, Haiti and the dates Feb. 23 - 28 2015 to the first one I just love that design.

Amazing and sooooo fast. Thank you. :banana:

I wasn't sure if you wanted Kaylee's name left on, so I did it both ways...

kaylee_cruisemadagascarb_zpsc74a3c02.jpg

welcome_cruisemadagascar_zps0385f767.jpg

cleavers_porthole_zpsce2a377b.jpg

Hi Amy me again, Can I have the welcome aboard Kaylee one with the Shrek characters?

:worship: Thank you so much!! :worship:

OK I am officially addicted. Love these. I am sure you will be hearing from me again before our cruise. Thank you so much!

OK I am officially addicted. Love these. I am sure you will be hearing from me again before our cruise. Thank you so much!

I am so glad you like the way it turned out. I would be more than happy to help you if you would like anything else.

Hi Amy,

Can I get some name fills please?

Kat with Kirby (video game) fill
Timmy with Thomas the train fill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter