• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

I have had your work before, and know you do a great job. I bought my grandsons PJ pants, but they did not come with shirts so thought I could make some.
Cohyn - Grey shirt. Grey camo pants. He is into Skylanders, Star Wars and Legos. So anything that you can come up with, then have is name on it somewhere.
Cohyn - Lime Green shirt. Grey pants with White, LimeGreen, and Aqua blue skulls on them. So whatever you come up with, add name.
Will - White shirt, Blue and black football helmets, and brown footballs, on green backround. Name somewhere.
Will - Black shirt, Navy Blue pants with football, soccer ball, basketballs, and baseballs on them. Name somewhere.
I hope this is enough information. If you need more let me know.
Thanks for all you do.

From a visitor message...

thompson_minions_fullgirl_zps9b5b5182.jpg

thompson_legolandstroller_zps62e80fd8.jpg

I have had your work before, and know you do a great job. I bought my grandsons PJ pants, but they did not come with shirts so thought I could make some.
Cohyn - Grey shirt. Grey camo pants. He is into Skylanders, Star Wars and Legos. So anything that you can come up with, then have is name on it somewhere.
Cohyn - Lime Green shirt. Grey pants with White, LimeGreen, and Aqua blue skulls on them. So whatever you come up with, add name.
Will - White shirt, Blue and black football helmets, and brown footballs, on green backround. Name somewhere.
Will - Black shirt, Navy Blue pants with football, soccer ball, basketballs, and baseballs on them. Name somewhere.
I hope this is enough information. If you need more let me know.
Thanks for all you do.

I worked on these for you... I couldn't decide on the football one so I did two that you could choose from. Please let me know if they are ok.

cohyn_skylandersgiantsround_zps7a466b4f.jpg

cohyn_skullsfill_zpsc25f7ad5.jpg

will_football_zps5c85b5f9.jpg

will_footballblue_zpsef97a3bd.jpg

will_sportsballsfill_zps4d4fd214.jpg

Thank you Amy!:flower3: I absolutely love them! We are very excited about this trip and I am very thankful for your amazing talent!

Hi Amy,
Would you be able to make me a design for a cupcake topper for my niece. She is turning 15 and loves Irish Dance. Would it be possible to have some Irish Dance image and Happy Birthday Lauren, and maybe a couple with the image and "15". I know its a little last minute her birthday is Christmas Eve so if there's not enough time I totally understand.

Thank you,
Wendy

I went ahead and did Jamison's with the Shamu like the one in the "hugged" design I did and then another with a more cartoon whale. I hope you like these...

maddie_legoland_girlyfriends_zpsf967413d.jpg

2015_legoland_girlyfriends_zps98a1f23a.jpg

maddie_seaworldmany_polar_zps1a8b9f6d.jpg

maddie_seaworldmany_penguins_zps92915826.jpg

carter_seaworldmany_shark_zpsebc69ffd.jpg

jamison_seaworldmany_shamu_zpsfd57a9ef.jpg

jamison_shamuname_zpsf611a087.jpg

Hi Amy

Thank you for the Sea World names. Are you able to change Maddies to be pink or purple instead of the blue and yellow? We are so excited to surprise them with this vacation. Thanks again for you awesome work.

Hi Amy,
Would you be able to make me a design for a cupcake topper for my niece. She is turning 15 and loves Irish Dance. Would it be possible to have some Irish Dance image and Happy Birthday Lauren, and maybe a couple with the image and "15". I know its a little last minute her birthday is Christmas Eve so if there's not enough time I totally understand.

Thank you,
Wendy

I hope you like these...

cupcaketoppers_dance_irish_zpsb79f46f8.jpg

Hi Amy

Thank you for the Sea World names. Are you able to change Maddies to be pink or purple instead of the blue and yellow? We are so excited to surprise them with this vacation. Thanks again for you awesome work.

I was not able to just swap the colors out so here are two other varieties and hopefully one of these will work.

maddie_seaworldmanyb_zpsdd87cac5.jpg

maddie_seaworldmanyc_zpsc7453bc3.jpg

I posted a message asking for your site link. I am looking for a gift certificate to put under the tree from Santa for my daughter to pick out a puppy. Do you know offhand if you have something like that already done? If not, do you think you could make one?

I posted a message asking for your site link. I am looking for a gift certificate to put under the tree from Santa for my daughter to pick out a puppy. Do you know offhand if you have something like that already done? If not, do you think you could make one?

I wasn't sure on the wording. If you would like any changes, her name added, from Santa, etc... let me know.

gift_certificate_puppy_zps6e4af38a.jpg

Hello Amy,
I was wondering if I could request a countdown calendar from Christmas day to January 5, 2015, for a family gathering at Great Wolf Lodge. We are planning to surprise all of our family and extended family with a trip, as part of Christmas, to see the wolf! Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! :cool1:

Hello Amy,
I was wondering if I could request a countdown calendar from Christmas day to January 5, 2015, for a family gathering at Great Wolf Lodge. We are planning to surprise all of our family and extended family with a trip, as part of Christmas, to see the wolf! Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! :cool1:

These are so not my specialty but hopefully you like this...

calendar_countdown_zps52382575.jpg

Amy,
That is amazing! THANK YOU!!!
I pray you have blessed Christmas sprinkled with pixie dust. :goodvibes

Hi Amy-
I am hoping you can help me with a letter. We have a surprise trip planned to GWL-Kansas City 12/26-12/29 For my 2 boys JT & Nick.
Thanks
Angie:coffee:

Amy,
Could you possibly do a sign that looks like a beach with the names "Marty + Stephanie" written in the sand?

Thanks,
Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter