Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Thanks a lot Amy. i really appreciate what you did for my daughter, she's gonna love this. Everything looks wonderful. Yes the standard round will work for lollipops.

No problem - thanks so much for trying! I'll put it in here and then edit it out when I've received your email! :rolleyes1

Last edited:
Hi; me again! Would it be possible to get a Callum name fill in the skylander swapforce theme please? Or should I make this request on the skylanders thread, it's just I didn't seem them on there! Thanks

Here is your name fill...

callum_skylandersswapforcefill_zps57q2opbc.jpg

No problem - thanks so much for trying! I'll put it in here and then edit it out when I've received your email! :rolleyes1 It's

link sent! You can delete it now. (*** It would not send ***) Please check the email address to be sure it is accurate.

Last edited:
Hi Amy. Thank you so much for directing me to your US & IoA autograph pages! They are just what I want!

I would also like to request the Autism name fill from thread 3, post 3717.
Please outline in blue: Mom, Rylie, Carly, Ryan (one for each)

I would also like to request from your website-
PV 47 - Shamu Name 2: Mom, Rylie, Carly, Ryan with 2015 centered under the names (one for each)

PV 36 Discovery Cove Name Tag: Mom, Rylie, Carly, Ryan (one for each)

And the US autograph cover post #348 with all the characters names Rylie, Carly, Ryan with April 2015 on it also.

Thank you so much!!!

Amy - I am so happy that I remembered that you offer non-Disney designs. After several hours of trying to do this on my own, I am begging for help :)

We are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise on Freedom of the Seas. I am hoping that you could make the following designs for us:

Pg 15 post 291:
Palm tree, water, porthole pic w/ "Kite Family Cruise Freedom of the Seas April 2015"

Pg 15 post 293:
Welcome Aboard photo with Madagascar characters "Freedom of the Seas April 19-26, 2015"

I lost my notes, but either on the same page or page 16 there was a Porthole picture with a ship in it. Can you do the porthole with the Shrek characters in it in place of the ship? No text is needed on that.

Also, can you do a name fill with Kung Fu Panda characters & the name "Alex". I don't recall if I saw Kung Fu Panda or not, so if this is something that you don't have Madagascar characters would be fine.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance. We love your iron on transfers & use them for every trip.

I Amy, I'm organizing my son's 2 birthday and the theme is Bubble Guppies! I'm printing and creating all the party set because here in Italy there is no things to buy about Bubble guppies. My son's name is Alessandro.
Can you please create something for me like Happy Bithday Banner, the name or the Number 2.
Thank you so much!!

Gosh Amy, I'm so sorry - I put an extra a in the middle of the e-mail address if you don't mind trying again - apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you also for the name fill - it is perfect! My little man will be over the moon. :cloud9:

Last edited:
Hi Amy. Thank you so much for directing me to your US & IoA autograph pages! They are just what I want!

I would also like to request the Autism name fill from thread 3, post 3717.
Please outline in blue: Mom, Rylie, Carly, Ryan (one for each)

I would also like to request from your website-
PV 47 - Shamu Name 2: Mom, Rylie, Carly, Ryan with 2015 centered under the names (one for each)

PV 36 Discovery Cove Name Tag: Mom, Rylie, Carly, Ryan (one for each)

And the US autograph cover post #348 with all the characters names Rylie, Carly, Ryan with April 2015 on it also.

Thank you so much!!!

Here are your requested designs...

rylie_autismfill2_zpstdwehay3.jpg

rylie_discoverycovetag_zpsjnwapeox.jpg

rylie_shamuname2_zpsdkq6mqs3.jpg

rylie_universalautographercover_zps8tqpjntr.jpg

carly_shamuname2_zpsuecqkrjc.jpg

carly_autismfill2_zpsqz9pphsd.jpg

carly_universalautographcover_zpsbzszsaww.jpg

carly_discoverycovetag_zpstks8stf2.jpg

ryan_autismfill2_zps3nqsfupl.jpg

ryan_shamuname2_zpsvbxegjxi.jpg

ryan_discoverycovetag_zpsn6eprgmd.jpg

ryan_universalautographcover_zpsu0xcbw1w.jpg

mom_shamuname2_zpsyvitoxpl.jpg

mom_autismfill2_zpsbqsewngf.jpg

mom_discoverycovetag_zpsdecosnur.jpg

Amy - I am so happy that I remembered that you offer non-Disney designs. After several hours of trying to do this on my own, I am begging for help :)

We are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise on Freedom of the Seas. I am hoping that you could make the following designs for us:

Pg 15 post 291:
Palm tree, water, porthole pic w/ "Kite Family Cruise Freedom of the Seas April 2015"

Pg 15 post 293:
Welcome Aboard photo with Madagascar characters "Freedom of the Seas April 19-26, 2015"

I lost my notes, but either on the same page or page 16 there was a Porthole picture with a ship in it. Can you do the porthole with the Shrek characters in it in place of the ship? No text is needed on that.

Also, can you do a name fill with Kung Fu Panda characters & the name "Alex". I don't recall if I saw Kung Fu Panda or not, so if this is something that you don't have Madagascar characters would be fine.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance. We love your iron on transfers & use them for every trip.

I am so glad you are loving the transfers! Here are your designs...

alex_kungfupandafill_zpsf9rtakpv.jpg

alex_madagascarfill_zpsq3r1sr8i.jpg

cruise_porthole_shrek_zpsg7sx6han.jpg

kite_cruise2_zpswdtmy51k.jpg

freedom_cruisemadagascar2_zpswpqkgopo.jpg

I Amy, I'm organizing my son's 2 birthday and the theme is Bubble Guppies! I'm printing and creating all the party set because here in Italy there is no things to buy about Bubble guppies. My son's name is Alessandro.
Can you please create something for me like Happy Bithday Banner, the name or the Number 2.
Thank you so much!!

Here are some choices, if you want any others, let me know...

alessandro_bubbleguppiesfill_zpsvddghwsj.jpg

2_bubbleguppiesfillblue_zpsoqjsgbub.jpg

alessandro_bubbleguppiesjersey_zpsohopuyfd.jpg

alessandro_bubbleguppiesfull_zpsf7m7qvqq.jpg

Gosh Amy, I'm so sorry - I put an extra a in the middle of the e-mail address - it is if you don't mind trying again - apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you also for the name fill - it is perfect! My little man will be over the moon. :cloud9:

link sent!

Hello Amy! I was wondering if you could design a chocolate bar wrapper for our Staff Appreciation Day at our school. It would be for a regular sized Hershey bar.
Our colors are Green White Gray Black. Our mascot is Raiders (Indian). Our School is Twin Valley Middle School.
Maybe on the back say something like: One Great Staff, 1 Great School, 100% Hard Work, Dedication, Wit, Caring, Fun, Wisdom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter