• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope something like this is what you had in mind...

map_moving_zpsb6dd011c.jpg

Love it, but was wondering if you could change the font of the We moved to match the other one that you used for address and then remove the map and the car and put in the car's place The Adrias Family Omar, Heather, Carter, Madelyn & Jamison. lol, I thought it would be good to have told you to put our names on it! Thanks.!!

Hi, I'm going to a Journey, and Steve Miller Band concert, next month!
Would you put together these song titles, maybe in a couple different fonts? All titles in the same font... I'll iron the image(s) on the front a shirt :-)

I'm thinking different angles would be nice, not straight lines -

Don't Stop Believin'

Swingtown

Wheel in the Sky

Gangster of Love

Faithfully

Space Cowboy

Separate Ways

Dance, Dance, Dance

Open Arms

Jungle Love

Any Way You Want It

Take the Money and Run

Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'

Rock 'n Me

I'll be Alright Without You

The Joker

Fly Like an Eagle

Abracadabra

Thanks in advance :-)

Hi Amy!

If you have time when you return from your much deserved break would you be able to do some Minecraft letter fill names for me?

Nicholas
Andrew
Mark
Michael

Also a Minecraft "Creeper" design that says "Nicholasssssss"?

Thanks a bunch!

Here are your requested designs...

andrew_minecraftfill_zpsbeba80d1.jpg

nicholassss_minecraftfullwithzombie_zpsf6c6dadd.jpg

Thank you so much for the rock climbing invitation! That is perfect. My son's name is Sophocles and he is turning 10. Would you be able to do a circle with the same design that I would be able to use on self adhesive circle stickers for mint tins ( does that make sense).

I thought his party theme was Skylanders Swapforce from the other thread? Hopefully you can use them both.

sophocles_rockclimbinginvite_zps461cf772.jpg

sophocles_cupcaketopper_rockclimbing_zps7dceeba5.jpg

Love it, but was wondering if you could change the font of the We moved to match the other one that you used for address and then remove the map and the car and put in the car's place The Adrias Family Omar, Heather, Carter, Madelyn & Jamison. lol, I thought it would be good to have told you to put our names on it! Thanks.!!

Here it is all fixed up...

map_moving2_zpse4856120.jpg

Hi, I'm going to a Journey, and Steve Miller Band concert, next month!
Would you put together these song titles, maybe in a couple different fonts? All titles in the same font... I'll iron the image(s) on the front a shirt :-)

I'm thinking different angles would be nice, not straight lines -

Thanks in advance :-)

Can you clarify for me: You say a couple of different fonts then you say all in the same font. Which of these would you like?

Also, with that many titles, I do not know how I would do them at different angles and still make the design not look jumbled.

I think from what you are describing, you want something like subway art. (if you google subway art, you can see pictures of what I mean) Is this about what you are looking for?

Can you clarify for me: You say a couple of different fonts then you say all in the same font. Which of these would you like?

Also, with that many titles, I do not know how I would do them at different angles and still make the design not look jumbled.

I think from what you are describing, you want something like subway art. (if you google subway art, you can see pictures of what I mean) Is this about what you are looking for?

All titles in the same font, a few different fonts to choose from.

Just checked Subway Art, I do like the look of that. I'd love to see how that looks!

Thank you so much! Yes it is a dual party, he wanted a skylanders party again but at a rock climbing facility. I will be incorporating both into the party, such as his cake will be skylanders themed. Thank you soooooo much! So appreciate all your hard work and hope you had a fabulous break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter