Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it!!!! I know Jake will love it too:) Bless You dear lady. We are in the midst of a great snowstorm:) !!

Hi Amy, I was hoping you could help me.
We are going to Floida next month, which DS knows about, but he doesn't know we are going to Florida.
If possible I would like some kind of voucher, just to say something like:
This voucher entitles you to one day admission at Legoland Florida.
His name is Luke.
I have searched your threads, but can't find one like this, so hoping you can help, I don't mind what deisgn it is, whatever "lego-y" thing you have would be fine.
Any help would be much appreciated, your work is fantastic.:)

Hi Amy,
I was wondering if you could do me a favor? I'm taking my dh on a "surprise" birthday trip to Las Vegas next month. I was wondering if you could make me an invitation. Something the size of a playing card with something like a King of hearts at the top of the card (left side) and a queen of hearts on the opposite side at the bottom of the card (right side) to make it look like a playing card with RSVP and then The favor of your reply is requested by 3/1/14.

Las Vegas, Nevada
3/7-3/10/14
______will attend
______will not attend
Thank you:goodvibes

I worked on this for you... The text can be easily changed, so let me know if you need any changes.

card_hearts_vegas_zps23bd572a.jpg

Amy, I have seen your design's and they are really good. If I may request something? I have read through the tips and rules so many times on how to request and still confused . So I hope this is right. We are celebrating a birthday for my five year old grandson with autism at wdw in jan 2015. if you could please I would like a t shirt design that says
Happy Birthday in a fun font of your choice and his name SEDDY in green , blue, yellow and red. With a design of puzzle pieces. So, name filled in with color in the shape of a puzzle pieces. With happy birthday on the top of design. Thank you Kim Jakubas
If I am posting wrong please give me advise.

I absolutely love your designs!
I was wondering if I could make a request for a cover of Harry Potter with Kaitlyn's autographs?
Do you have any pics with Luna, Harry, Ron and Hermione?
I really like the one that you did of Harry flying with the castle too.
Thank you!

Hi, Amy. My son, Dylan, has asked for a zombie apocalypse party for his 13th birthday. I am wondering if you would be so kind as to design an invitation, candy bar wrapper, treat sack topper, and cupcake topper for us? We would really appreciate it!

Hi Amy,

Do you happen to have any Designs from The new Lego movie? I'm looking for something to put on a t-shirt personalized with my son's name, Jack.
Thanks so much for your help!
Tracy

Hi Amy, I really luv your non Disney threads, I"m looking for Sea World and Universal Studios something for Adults and children.:surfweb:Thanks for having such amazing talent!:worship:

Hello again Amy, I am also looking for stroller tags for a 1yr old boy for Sea World and Universal and would like your webpage link!:surfweb
Thanks again!

Hey there girlfriend, love your new stuff. I spent hours looking through boxes trying to find my transfer sheets. :scared: My library is still not finished as it's way too cold to stain "stuff" on the porch. I figure we will finish it up this spring. But back on topic, if I can't find the sheets I will be contacting you for more. :thumbsup2:flower3:

Hi Amy I love the name fill that says your name and aka MICKEY, did you do this yourself or some one else. I would love to get a few of those.:goodvibes
Thank-You!

Hi Amy, I was hoping you could help me.
We are going to Floida next month, which DS knows about, but he doesn't know we are going to Florida.
If possible I would like some kind of voucher, just to say something like:
This voucher entitles you to one day admission at Legoland Florida.
His name is Luke.
I have searched your threads, but can't find one like this, so hoping you can help, I don't mind what deisgn it is, whatever "lego-y" thing you have would be fine.
Any help would be much appreciated, your work is fantastic.:)

Here is your requested design...

ticket_legoland_florida_zps50a5661b.jpg

I did find a pic that my daughter likes. From left to right the characters are Ron, Ginny, Harry, Luna, Neville and Hermione with clouds and water in the background.
hdwallpapers11com
harry-potter.html#.UvpwFijSrKY
Would like Kaitlyn's autographs on the pic. Thanks so much!

Hi Amy. Hope all is well. Would you please be able to create/design my son Valentine's Day Cards? He said this year he'd like to have a few different kinds; Ninjago and Lego the Movie. I have put some links below for them. You wouldn't have to make them all. I just didn't know what images would be big enough. But I would like one of the gold ninja, black rebooted ninja, and the whole team. to say To: and From: Wyatt
NINJAGO:

tumblr_static_il_fullxfull.320557619.jpg

tumblr_static_il_fullxfull.320557619.jpg

ninjago_rebooted_all_the_ninja_by_browniej126-d6wcfyo.jpg

All of Ninjago

ninjago_2014_rebooted_by_browniej126-d6um4d1.jpg

Rebooted Team

http://www.clickabrick.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Ninjago-Rebooted.jpg
Rebooted Black Ninja

Screen_Shot_2012-11-19_at_3_15_41_PM.png

Golden Ninja

LEGO MOVIE
hr_The_LEGO_Movie_10.jpg

Lego Movie Poster

2014-the-lego-movie-1024x768.jpg

Lego Movie Crew

lego-movie-2.jpg

Some of the Lego Movie Stars

Thanks so much Amy!! You're the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter