Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy

I can't figure out how to send you a PM? I'm new to DISboards....sorry :confused:

Anyway, could you send me your website or even just your email address? THANKS! My email is lund [at] cfflawfirm [dot] net

THANKS SO MUCH!

--lynsey

Hello Amy ,
You have helped me in the past and I am hoping you will be able to help me again. My daughter is turning 10 and we are going snow tubing for her birthday . Is there any way you could create a snow tubing puppy that says wheee I'm celebrating my 10th birthday! Also if you could just leave one blank. Thank you in advance my kids have loved all of your previous designs.

Here is your requested invite... Let me know if you would like me to fill it in for you.

snow_tubing_invite.jpg

Omg!! It is perfect. If it is not to much can you make one without the invite stuff so that I can make her a matching shirt? She is going to love it. Thank you so much!!!!

Hi Amy,

I am hoping that you can do another design for me. A shirt that has

I'm the
Big
Brother.
It means
I'm in charge.

I am hoping you can make the Big Brother in a different font like bubble with an outline. I am not sure what color shirt I will be putting it on. Either white or navy probably. Thank you!

Here is what I worked on for you. If you would like any changes, let me know.

brother_sister2.jpg

Hi Amy

I can't figure out how to send you a PM? I'm new to DISboards....sorry :confused:

Anyway, could you send me your website or even just your email address? THANKS! My email is lund [at] cfflawfirm [dot] net

THANKS SO MUCH!

--lynsey

link sent!

Hi. I was wondering if I could get the Angry Birds Valentine bag topper with the words

To:______________

on the back side of the topper? He is totally in love with angry birds and the bags will be such a neat idea!

Thanks for sharing your work!

Hi! I was wondering if you would be willing to do a tshirt design for my Brownie Troop? We have several upcoming trips and it helps to keep tabs on them if they are dressed alike. :laughing:I have 18 girls in my troop, 8yo and in the 2nd grade.
I just need something would be easy to see on as a transfer on a bright colored tshirt. Single color or just a few colors would work best, stick figures, simplistic works! Thanks!

Hi Amy
I love all 4 aquatica/DC designs but think the 2 rectangle ones would work best for what I need them for. Could you add Finley 2012 to them both please? That would be super! Thank u. Gina

Hi Amy,

Would it be possible to get the name Andrew in your Simpsons disign...?

The one I've seen is: http://www.amymickey.com/Images/General%20Characters/simpsons_full.jpg, and I think that will look nice on a t-shirt. Its for a present for my friend's son, he is so gorgeous. He had meningitis at a young age and is now brain damaged and has many difficulties. This friend always goes out of her way to help others, and when she saw my t-shirts she was just gobsmacked so I thought I'd do one for Andrew, and he is definitely a Simpsons fan!

Thanks in advance
Rachel x
P.S. Am so gonna need more transfers soon lol!

Hello Amy I have a few requests I would like for you to design.

Post #7 - Carnival Triumph name fill
McCoy
Tolbert
Timmons
Family Reunion 2012

Post #7 - Port hole - Carnival Triumph
Top half circle - McCoy Tolbert Timmons
Bottom - July 26, 2012
Bottom half circle - Carnival Triumph

Post #10 - 9 square design w/ Carnival Triumph ship w/ My 1st cruise in upper left corner n lil fish at the bottom.
Change my 1st cruise to McCoy Tolbert Timmons
Top Right corner - Family Reunion Cruise
Bottom - Carnival Triumph - Cozumel - July 2012

#112 - Port hole w/ Carnival Triumph name fill on the side
Port Hole - Family Reunion Cruise
Name fill - McCoy Tolbert Timmons

Name fills
Dallas Cowboys - McCoy Tolbert Timmons Family Reunion Cruise 2012
University of Texas - McCoy Tolbert Timmons Family Reunion Cruise 2012

Post #149 - Christmas card w/ Carnival Triumph in port hole

Is there anyway you can change this to a summer/vacation themed postcard?
Instead of Santa you could put flip flops, beach balls, etc.

Top half circle - Spending my Summer Vacation
Bottom half circle - w/Family on the Carnival Triumph
On the side McCoy Tolbert Timmons Family Reunion 2012

Thanks again for your FABULOUS WORK!!! You are greatly appreciated. These do not have to be exactly like the posts referenced. Let your creativity flow. I'm the Reunion Coordinator and these will be used for various water bottles, reunion brochures, folders, stationary, tags and labels. Thanks again!!

Hi Amy! Would you be willing to create a "dummy" ticket for Universal for me? I didn't see anything on your site to refer to, but something that looks like sports event ticket? Like 6"x2" or something. Maybe using Cat in the Hat and Harry Potter logo? I trust your design opinion.

Thursday March 1, 2012

Islands of Adventure
Seuss Landing
Harry Potter's Wizarding World

One each for Mason, Jonas, Calvin, Julia, Aria

Let me know, thanks you SO much!

--lynsey

Hi Amy! I have really waited until almost the last minute on this so if you don't have time, please don't worry about it. My oldest son is going on a field trip again, and this time they are visiting our local Buffalo Rock bottling plant, going to a Golden Flake potato chip factory, eating a doughnut at Krispy Kreme, and having lunch at Chick-Fil-A. Samuel was wondering if you would be willing to do him a "cool" shirt with something about Pepsi and Golden Flakes being good snacks. He would like all of the things on there, but I am not sure they would fit. He is a very easy to please child, and he absolutely loves your designs. He wore the Alabama one you did him for the last field trip with a wind suit today, and when I picked him up at school, I was bombarded with questions about where I got his cool shirt.

Dawn

P.S. The field trip is Tuesday so if you are pushed for time, don't worry about it at all.

Wholeclasspassports2.jpg

Here are most of my students smiling and showing you their passports. Thanks again for the hard work! International Week was the best!

Dawn

Hi. I was wondering if I could get the Angry Birds Valentine bag topper with the words

To:______________

on the back side of the topper? He is totally in love with angry birds and the bags will be such a neat idea!

Thanks for sharing your work!

Here is your requested design...

nathan_bagtopper.jpg

Hi! I was wondering if you would be willing to do a tshirt design for my Brownie Troop? We have several upcoming trips and it helps to keep tabs on them if they are dressed alike. :laughing:I have 18 girls in my troop, 8yo and in the 2nd grade.
I just need something would be easy to see on as a transfer on a bright colored tshirt. Single color or just a few colors would work best, stick figures, simplistic works! Thanks!

Here are a couple I have done in the past, if you like one of these, I can customize with your troop number and/or city/state. The second one seems like it would be more of what you are after with just a couple colors and more simple. Let me know...

brownies_full.jpg

brownies2.jpg

Hi Amy
I love all 4 aquatica/DC designs but think the 2 rectangle ones would work best for what I need them for. Could you add Finley 2012 to them both please? That would be super! Thank u. Gina

Here are your designs - enjoy...

finley_aquatica.jpg

finley_discoverycove.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter