Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy, could you do this DISign for me - I decided this AM to surprise my son with a trip to Legoland next week when I came across the Pepsi free ticket deal.

Could you, instead of Chicago, personalize one with Susan and one with Stone.

Thanks so much.

I posted these in the other thread...

It is not exact but close. I blew up the picture (which made it blurry) but if you send me the full size picture, I will insert it for you. You can email me the picture when you have it. amy@amymickey.com I also made the change to the other one as well...

monkey_invite.jpg

lollipop_inviteb.jpg

Thank you so much!! That is amazing. I've sent you the full size pictures to your email. As soon as you can fix the picture, I can print them yay!!!

This is kind of a big order so I certainly understand if you can't get to it. I'm not any good with designs, I really wish I was, because I'm so creative with everything else.

1. I was wondering if there's any way you could make something like this banner, just the scalloped circles in brown, and scalloped circles in pink, and then the monkey art on the pink circle, then the clip art Happy Birthday Victoria, with one letter on each pink circle. Do you understand what I mean? I want to make a banner like this for my daughter's cake back drop. Or if it's easier for you, just send a blank scalloped circle, and I should be able to add my own letters to it! http://www.etsy.com/listing/8948973...ip_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=all

3. Monkey Money- Can you make me some whimsical money, that has a little monkey in the middle. Just 1's

4. Cut outs- a palm tree, monkey, flowers i just need these so that I can cut them all out and the kids can decorate there treat bags.

5. Monkey Handprint craft- Can you do this graphic with a white background, because I got this really cute yellow paper to print it on. I want it to read this poem "Can you remember my jungle call from when I was so small? Or when I left my monkey prints clinging to the wall? Before your eyes I'm growing and soon will be so tall. Here's a print that you can keep to look back and recall. This is how my monkey print looked on June 10, 2012." Then at the bottom Can you place a box big enough for a hand print?

6. Treasure Map- Can you make the map something like this http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...ch?q=treasure+map&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&itbs=1
AND I want the following represented on the map as well, with a picture or something, butterfly, bug, a tent, dragonfly, tiger, monkey, volcano, bat,

7. And lastly, can you do an animal passport? I want four animals, monkey, elephant, tiger, and giraffe. Basically say passport on the cover, then on the inside, have a whimsical pic of that animal in the upper left hand corner, a place for name, address, likes, dislikes, sleeping habits, anything else u might think of, then on the right hand of that page a real picture of that animal. This is for the customs station.

And that's it for my daughter's birthday, I realize this is a lot and if you can't get to it all, but thank you so much.

This is kind of a big order so I certainly understand if you can't get to it. I'm not any good with designs, I really wish I was, because I'm so creative with everything else.

1. I was wondering if there's any way you could make something like this banner, just the scalloped circles in brown, and scalloped circles in pink, and then the monkey art on the pink circle, then the clip art Happy Birthday Victoria, with one letter on each pink circle. Do you understand what I mean? I want to make a banner like this for my daughter's cake back drop. Or if it's easier for you, just send a blank scalloped circle, and I should be able to add my own letters to it!

I am not sure if I will be able to do all of the requests you made before your date. Things here are pretty busy and I will not have as much time as I am used to to design now that it is summer break here. I will do them slowly when I can find the time and will just have to see if I am able to get to them all. New things always take far more time than customizing designs I have already made. I hope you can understand.

For now, here are the scalloped designs. One with the monkey and one blank.

flower_monkey.jpg

flower_monkey_blank.jpg

Those are so cute thank you! Yes I definitely understand and was definiyrly not expectig them all at once. So posting one at a time s fine. I appreciate your help

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!! I love it!!!

I love your designs! I was wondering if you can help me again, please?! I love your girl scout design from #888! Is it possible for you to do the green color with Cadette (instead of Junior) and Troop 81724, and maybe one without cadette on it? Just to see which we like best.

Thank you so very much!!!!!
:yay:

Hello again,
Can I please get the same design, but on the life preservers (like post #112) can you put
The Thomas'
The Norwoods
The Jeffersons
Carnival Destiny

Destiny name fills for
Supah
Toast

And lastly
A porthole with jumping dolphins or seagulls in the distance (trying to make an inside room with a view)

Please & Thank You,
TT

Hi Amy, I am not sure what I want on a shirt, but, with your creativeness you maybe able to read my mind:rotfl: When I take Mia and Casanna to Disney in August, my daughter and SIL are taking Cole who is 3 to Old Forge NY and to Water Safari. I want a shirt with ???:confused3 for Cole to wear. Even if it has water safari and Cole's name on it. I plan on leaving him a little gift every evening while we are gone for Cole, and I thought of this idea.pixiedust: If you can't come up with anything, it's perfectly alright. Thank you for your help with this little idea:worship::flower3::littleangel:

1. I was wondering if there's any way you could make something like this banner, just the scalloped circles in brown, and scalloped circles in pink, and then the monkey art on the pink circle, then the clip art Happy Birthday Victoria, with one letter on each pink circle. Do you understand what I mean? I want to make a banner like this for my daughter's cake back drop. Or if it's easier for you, just send a blank scalloped circle, and I should be able to add my own letters to it! http://www.etsy.com/listing/8948973...ip_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_search_type=all

3. Monkey Money- Can you make me some whimsical money, that has a little monkey in the middle. Just 1's

4. Cut outs- a palm tree, monkey, flowers i just need these so that I can cut them all out and the kids can decorate there treat bags.

5. Monkey Handprint craft- Can you do this graphic with a white background, because I got this really cute yellow paper to print it on. I want it to read this poem "Can you remember my jungle call from when I was so small? Or when I left my monkey prints clinging to the wall? Before your eyes I'm growing and soon will be so tall. Here's a print that you can keep to look back and recall. This is how my monkey print looked on June 10, 2012." Then at the bottom Can you place a box big enough for a hand print?

6. Treasure Map- Can you make the map something like this http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...ch?q=treasure+map&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&itbs=1
AND I want the following represented on the map as well, with a picture or something, butterfly, bug, a tent, dragonfly, tiger, monkey, volcano, bat,

7. And lastly, can you do an animal passport? I want four animals, monkey, elephant, tiger, and giraffe. Basically say passport on the cover, then on the inside, have a whimsical pic of that animal in the upper left hand corner, a place for name, address, likes, dislikes, sleeping habits, anything else u might think of, then on the right hand of that page a real picture of that animal. This is for the customs station.

And that's it for my daughter's birthday, I realize this is a lot and if you can't get to it all, but thank you so much.

I think you must have removed #2. I have worked on these already so I will go ahead and post them. I still had 4 left. Would you like me finish the remaining 4?

monkey_table_bat.jpg

monkey_table_butterfly.jpg

monkey_table_camp.jpg

monkey_table_craft.jpg

monkey_table_croc.jpg

monkey_table_dragonfly.jpg

monkey_table_treasure.jpg

I think you must have removed #2. I have worked on these already so I will go ahead and post them. I still had 4 left. Would you like me finish the remaining 4?

monkey_table_bat.jpg

monkey_table_butterfly.jpg

monkey_table_camp.jpg

monkey_table_craft.jpg

monkey_table_croc.jpg

monkey_table_dragonfly.jpg

monkey_table_treasure.jpg

Wow those are so amazing! Yes please! They are customs, island medic, tiger den, and safarri shoppe. I only took that one out because u said u were really busy. thanks a lot.

Wow those are so amazing! Yes please! They are customs, island medic, tiger den, and safarri shoppe. I only took that one out because u said u were really busy. thanks a lot.

Here are the other 4... The correct spelling of safari is with one r. If you purposely wanted two r's, let me know and I will change it.

monkey_table_customs.jpg

monkey_table_medic.jpg

monkey_table_safari.jpg

monkey_table_tiger.jpg

I love your designs! I was wondering if you can help me again, please?! I love your girl scout design from #888! Is it possible for you to do the green color with Cadette (instead of Junior) and Troop 81724, and maybe one without cadette on it? Just to see which we like best.

Thank you so very much!!!!!
:yay:

Here are your requested designs...

cadette_girlscouts_curly_green.jpg

girlscouts_curly_green_81724.jpg

Hello again,
Can I please get the same design, but on the life preservers (like post #112) can you put
The Thomas'
The Norwoods
The Jeffersons
Carnival Destiny

Destiny name fills for
Supah
Toast

And lastly
A porthole with jumping dolphins or seagulls in the distance (trying to make an inside room with a view)

Please & Thank You,
TT

I am not sure what you are requesting for the first one... I think this is what you meant but if not, let me know.

thomas_cruise_carnival_destiny.jpg

supah_destinyfill.jpg

toast_destinyfill.jpg

porthole_dolphins.jpg

My girls LOVED the Girl Scout design you did for us on 888, thank you!!!!

Would you make one in pink and then one in green but just say the following?

Troop

Still leave on the curls and Girl Scout logo but take out the words Girl Scout.

Thank you so much for your time!
:goodvibes

I have a seperate request. We are getting ready for Girl Scout camp and my girls all have camp names. Would you mind creating a picture with their camp name under the picture so we can iron them on tshirts?

Don't laugh...here are the camp names :-) On some I put why they got the name hoping it would help you.

~~~~~~~~

Squirrel - every time she sees a squirrel she points at it like the UP movie dog.

Laffy Taffy - like the candy

Doodle - she likes to draw all the time with a pencil

Knock Out - can you do 2 boxing gloves with the words on it?

Sunny - when she smiles her face lights up

Sweetart - like the candy

Curly Fry - like Arby's curly fries

Mello Yello - like the drink

Mama Bear - she's 10 but she's the Mama of the troop

Sticky - she got this because she keeps popping gum bubbles all over her face.

Digger - loves to dig with her hands like a dog

Tongs - won't share the tongs we use when we do camp cooking

Boo Boo - the same bear that is Yogi's friend

I know this is a lot. I sure do appreciate you and your talent!!!!
:lovestruc

I am not sure what you are requesting for the first one... I think this is what you meant but if not, let me know.

Yes that is excatly what I had in mind :worship: (we're losing some of the individuals & gaining others, so I thought it be best to just do last names) sorry if I confused you.
Thank you ever so much.
TT

BTW... I absolutely love the port hole with the dolphins, think I'm gonna have the best inside cabin ever.

Here is #3...

dollar_monkey_girl.jpg

My girls LOVED the Girl Scout design you did for us on 888, thank you!!!!

Would you make one in pink and then one in green but just say the following?

Troop

Still leave on the curls and Girl Scout logo but take out the words Girl Scout.

Thank you so much for your time!
:goodvibes

Do you want the 'junior' removed as well? (See next post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter