Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Could you please do for me a name fill for the name "Noura" with either Hello Kitty or Barbie? Barbie would be the first choice, but either would be fantastic. Thank you so much.
Bryn

I worked on this for them. Let me know if you would like any changes...

bc_flowerbasketball.jpg

My daughter is jaw-dropping happy. Thank you for your effort. WEEEEE love it!

hey amy i have been looking through your stuff assuming you would have these but i am not seeing them. Do you have any universal or harry potter luggage tags?

if not would it be too much trouble to throw a few together for me?

Hi Amy,

10 of us are taking a cruise for New Year this year and as it is the first cruise for approx half our group I was thinking I could make it extra special if you could make some designs for us.

1. First are you are to create name fills with our ship Sea Princess for the following names:
Lauren
Kristen
Will
Jill
Bel
Josh
Heather
Sue
Tami
Peter

2. From your website could you do design PV7 for our group with all out names in the life rings, but would the background part not be red stripes, perhaps instead it could be water like in PV59. Could the title be Cruising with Friends and the date 29th December 2012 - 12th January 2013 be on it too.

3. Could I also please have design PV64 with the picture of Sea Princess, the name Sea Princess, the dates are 29th December 2012 - 12th January 2013. Could this title also be Cruising with Friends. The islands we are visiting are Lifou, Vila, Port Denarau, Suva, Savusavu, Dravuni Island & Noumea if you can manage to fit those on too. If not, no problems.

4. I was hoping that you might be able to do some sort of design for New Years, perhaps with a saying like "Sailing in the New Year on Sea Princess' or whatever creative thing you can come up with.

I apologise for the amount of designs I'm requesting, but I just found so many great ones on your site. Obviously I'm in no hurry for the designs so whenever you get to them is fine.

Thank you so much for your help.
Lauren

Here are your requested designs... Please make sure to check them over carefully to be sure that I did not make any mistakes.

kristen_seaprincessfill.jpg

lauren_seaprincessfill.jpg

will_seaprincessfill.jpg

bel_seaprincessfill.jpg

jill_seaprincessfill.jpg

josh_seaprincessfill.jpg

heather_seaprincessfill.jpg

sue_seaprincessfill.jpg

tami_seaprincessfill.jpg

peter_seaprincessfill.jpg

lauren_cruise_water.jpg

lauren_cruise2.jpg

cruise_newyear.jpg

Hi Amy. I just wanted to let you know that Samuel and I made a donation to his school library in your honor along with Marion as our way to thank you for all you have done this year to help us. You are officially honored with a plaque in A House for Hermit Crab by Eric Carle. Thanks for all you do!

Dawn

I cannot think of a better place to make a donation. And I know you would have no idea, but Eric Carle has always been one of my favorite children's authors. Thank you for your kindness and for letting me know!

Amy,

Hoping you can help me. :) I love your candy Hershey bar wrappers. My daughter's birthday party is this Saturday and I am trying to make some favors and I was hoping you could make me one.

Her theme is Rock Star
Her name is Ashley
And she is turning 10

TIA!!

Stephanie

Here are two to choose from... I liked the colorful girl one better but I wasn't sure what her taste would be. I just noticed the text is not exactly the same on both. If you want any changes, let me know.

ashley_candy.jpg

ashley_candy2.jpg

Hi Amy,

I wanted to see if you could make me some invites and thank you cards in the Land before time theme. If you could get all the main characters on the invite that would be great. I wanted the birthday invites to say Your invited to a roarin" good time Julians 1st dino-bite birthday bash

Sunday, July 15
3:00 p.m.
15843 W. 86th St South
Sapulpa OK 74066

RSVP
nsquirrel_99@yahoo.com
918-697-0088

I also wanted to see if you could make a picture with the land before time dinosaurs and it says Julians 1st dino-bite birthday! I would like to make a iron on shirt for him.
Thank you

Here are your requested designs...

land_beforetime_invitecopy.jpg

land_beforetime_thankyou.jpg

julian_land_beforetime.jpg

These are great! I think we'll put Hello Kitty on one side of the tote bag and Barbie on the other. Thanks for doing both. I just put an order in for transfers (with you, obviously, yours are the best!). Thank you again. These are perfect.

hey amy i have been looking through your stuff assuming you would have these but i am not seeing them. Do you have any universal or harry potter luggage tags?

I hope these will work for you...

luggagetag_universal.jpg

luggagetag_harrypotter.jpg

Amy,

You are awesome! Thank you very much I appreciate everything you have done! I cannot wait to send them out and make his shirt in July.

Saloli:banana::banana::banana:

thanks amy they are perfect

Amy, I've been checking out your designs and they are great. I was wondering if you could create a Christmas-y shirt for my boys. Their names are Wyatt & Evan we will be going in Dec 2012. I would like their names on it but separately (just Wyatt on Wyatt's and Evan on Evan's) or it could just be a name fill. And a pirate mickey bubble head or pirate mickey something...

Any of these are good:
They like Toy Story, Muppets, Mickey Mouse & friends, pirates, nemo.

Thank you SOOO much!!

These are great! I think we'll put Hello Kitty on one side of the tote bag and Barbie on the other. Thanks for doing both. I just put an order in for transfers (with you, obviously, yours are the best!). Thank you again. These are perfect.

You are welcome for the designs! Enjoy the transfers!

Amy,
You are awesome! Thank you very much I appreciate everything you have done! I cannot wait to send them out and make his shirt in July.
Saloli:banana::banana::banana:

You are welcome. I am glad you like the way they turned out. I hope he has the best 'first' birthday!

thanks amy they are perfect

You are welcome! I am glad they will work.

Thanks! Looks good to me. I will forward it to them and see what they say. :)

You are welcome! Let me know if they want any changes.

Amy, I've been checking out your designs and they are great. I was wondering if you could create a Christmas-y shirt for my boys. Their names are Wyatt & Evan we will be going in Dec 2012. I would like their names on it but separately (just Wyatt on Wyatt's and Evan on Evan's) or it could just be a name fill. And a pirate mickey bubble head or pirate mickey something...

Any of these are good:
They like Toy Story, Muppets, Mickey Mouse & friends, pirates, nemo.

Thank you SOOO much!!

I am sorry but I am unable to do Disney designs. If you would like anything non Disney, I would be glad to help but for Disney designs you will need to look for another designer. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter