Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,

Would you be willing, please, to edit the graduation candy wrapper in post #3564, page 238, to reflect the following for my son's graduation this Saturday?

The colors are fine, as his school color is maroon.

Name : Jared
Date:May 9, 2014
and can you fit the school on there somewhere? Keene State College

I would really appreciate it! Thank you- Bobette

I hope you are getting this in enough time to put together for Saturday...

jared_candygraduationmaroon_zpsf0bb77ce.jpg

I hope you are getting this in enough time to put together for Saturday...

jared_candygraduationmaroon_zpsf0bb77ce.jpg

Yes, thank you so much- I have the candy bars all ready, and kept checking this site, but felt bad for giving you short notice, so wasn't holding out too much hope! Now, refresh my memory, please, do I just right click and save a certain way, for it to then print out the correct size? I really appreciate your quick response- You are a doll to do this for everyone! Bobette

Yes, thank you so much- I have the candy bars all ready, and kept checking this site, but felt bad for giving you short notice, so wasn't holding out too much hope! Now, refresh my memory, please, do I just right click and save a certain way, for it to then print out the correct size? I really appreciate your quick response- You are a doll to do this for everyone! Bobette

OH MY GOSH- I just looked at the calendar, and Sat is May 10!!! Can you easily edit the date?!!!:blush:

OH MY GOSH- I just looked at the calendar, and Sat is May 10!!! Can you easily edit the date?!!!:blush:

Here it is with the 10th... I have always just right clicked and saved but you could also do it from Photobucket if you wish. I sometimes need to add a little white to the top when trimming or trim a little off the sides and they fit the large size bars perfectly.

jared_candy2_zps009bfb90.jpg

I have loved all of the designs you have done for me. I wanted to see if I could get Camryn filled with star war legos.

Thanks!!!

Here it is with the 10th... I have always just right clicked and saved but you could also do it from Photobucket if you wish. I sometimes need to add a little white to the top when trimming or trim a little off the sides and they fit the large size bars perfectly.

jared_candy2_zps009bfb90.jpg

Amy, sorry to be a pest, when I went home and printed, I didn't realize this was sized to fit the giant bar! Can you easily resize it to fit the standard, 1.55 oz bar, by any chance? Bobette

Amy,
I am looking for a very generic 4x6 autograph card for our trip that can be used at any park including US and SW for any character.
Something that might say 2014 Family Vacation, and have some border like stars or squiggles....do you have anything like this already?
thanks
Beth

Hi I love a design u did for me not too long ago it was Isabella fill in with bubble guppies characters I was wondering if u could please do another one but bigger like a 8x10 each letter I want to do a banner for a party thank u soo much

This will be first on my list for tomorrow. Do you need them by a certain day?

Amy, sorry to be a pest, when I went home and printed, I didn't realize this was sized to fit the giant bar! Can you easily resize it to fit the standard, 1.55 oz bar, by any chance? Bobette

Most of my templates are for the large size bars as that is what I use. Here it is all fixed up for you...

candybar_small_grad_maroon_zpsd07a5170.jpg

Amy,
I am looking for a very generic 4x6 autograph card for our trip that can be used at any park including US and SW for any character.
Something that might say 2014 Family Vacation, and have some border like stars or squiggles....do you have anything like this already?
thanks
Beth

I have some blank ones but they do not have any text. Look here in post #3490 and see if these will work for you. If you want me to make changes and/or add text, let me know.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1742222&page=233

Hi I love a design u did for me not too long ago it was Isabella fill in with bubble guppies characters I was wondering if u could please do another one but bigger like a 8x10 each letter I want to do a banner for a party thank u soo much

Here you are...

a_bubbleguppiesnumberfill_zpsbb95c0fc.jpg

b_bubbleguppiesnumberfill_zpsb2086fad.jpg

e_bubbleguppiesnumberfill_zpse416f50a.jpg

i_bubbleguppiesnumberfill_zpsaa619fef.jpg

l_bubbleguppiesnumberfill_zps6b9cb4aa.jpg

s_bubbleguppiesnumberfill_zpsfdb1c8d6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter