Lucas
Brandon
Mason
Celedonio
Alice
Laura

Thanks in advance.

AMY! Once again, I love them!!

Can you make me a 7 like you did the 10 just the number and one like the Red Dragon Mom with #7 in the ball.

Also, can you do MOM letters only for the back of the shirt?

Thank you so much!!

I wanted to request a couple of shirt designs:

The Legoland design with Camryn
The legoland design with Carson

I would also like the lego filled names for Camryn and Carson

Thanks so much!

I assumed you wanted the Legoland version. If this is not the one you wanted, let me know...

camryn_legolandflorida_zps7405fa22.jpg

carson_legolandflorida_zps2e732cc1.jpg

camryn_legofill_zps93f06676.jpg

carson_legofill_zpsbbec7c2e.jpg

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you could do some name fills using Dr. Seuss theme
Evan
Elena
Cancion
Myra
Samuel
Elizabeth
Evan
Zachary
Lucas
Brandon
Mason
Celedonio
Alice
Laura

Thanks in advance.

I just wanted to point out that you had Evan in there twice. Just in case you forgot someone else.

elena_seussfill_zpsbdb4a645.jpg

elizabeth_seussfill_zpscba31118.jpg

laura_seussfill_zps5c7525bd.jpg

evan_seussfill_zps858e1d88.jpg

mason_seussfill_zpsc9253d2d.jpg

samuel_seussfill_zpsd8ad1e38.jpg

zachary_seussfill_zpsa1e055c7.jpg

myra_seussfill_zps26f75097.jpg

alice_seussfill_zps1acc8e8a.jpg

brandon_seussfill_zps030ac1dc.jpg

cancion_seussfill_zpsb8bb0b76.jpg

celedonio_seussfill_zps73681908.jpg

and this I already had done for another DIS'er
lucas_seussfill_zps9a387f5b.jpg

Hi Amy just dropping in to say I received my design and the are great:thumbsup2 Lincoln said thank you and he likes you and he really,really like his birthday design:worship:that much!! Thank you from all of us, for putting in so much of your time and for sharing your design with everyone:hug:we could not have pulled this of with out you :woohoo::woohoo: You are amazing:cool1::worship::worship:flower1:

I worked on this for you... Obviously the text can be changed to reflect you/your class.

yellow_jacket_zps002ec8c2.jpg

Oh my goodness Amy. That is absolutely perfect!!! It's just how I imagined it to look. You're a genius. Could you change it to say Mrs. Holt's Class? That way it will cover all of my health care classes that I teach. I love it! You are so creative. Everyone is going to be so jealous.
By the way, just got back from Vegas with my dh for his surprise birthday trip. He loved the invitation. It brought everything together:)

Amy,
Could I have just the clipart of the yellow jacket with the nurse hat and syringe tail too? I'm going to put that on my signature of my email.

Thanks,
Melanie

Hi Amy.
It is t-shirt time again! Everyone loves the star design on our shirts every year. This year our theme is SPORTS. Our school colors are blue and gold and we will be putting the design on a light gray shirt. We have several ideas but don't know if it will work. We would like the star to have on a t-shirt with SCES on it and some shorts. One idea is for him to have a baseball glove on one hand, dribbling a basketball with the other, a football helmet on his head and a soccer ball by his feet. Another idea is for there to be a field goal post behind him with a football in his hand and the other balls at his feet. Lastly, we thought about juggling all the balls. These are just ideas. Whatever you come up with will be great, as always. Look forward to working with you again this year.
Sonya

Hi Amy, I posted a requested a design, but, no one has responded. So, if you will or can for me, do a design for the Boston Marathon? My niece is running in it for the 2nd year in a row and I would like to send her something before she leaves home for it. Her name is Sarah. The race is April 21, 2014.. Thank you..

Hi Amy just dropping in to say I received my design and the are great:thumbsup2 Lincoln said thank you and he likes you and he really,really like his birthday design:worship:that much!! Thank you from all of us, for putting in so much of your time and for sharing your design with everyone:hug:we could not have pulled this of with out you :woohoo::woohoo: You are amazing:cool1::worship::worship:flower1:

You are so very welcome! Enjoy!

Oh my goodness Amy. That is absolutely perfect!!! It's just how I imagined it to look. You're a genius. Could you change it to say Mrs. Holt's Class? That way it will cover all of my health care classes that I teach. I love it! You are so creative. Everyone is going to be so jealous.
By the way, just got back from Vegas with my dh for his surprise birthday trip. He loved the invitation. It brought everything together:)

Amy,
Could I have just the clipart of the yellow jacket with the nurse hat and syringe tail too? I'm going to put that on my signature of my email.

Thanks,
Melanie

Here they are fixed up... I am glad you like the way it turned out!

holt_yellowjacket_zps0bf9caa6.jpg

yellowjacket_small2_zps5982be18.jpg

HI Amy
Could you do a cub scout/ girl scout ....something saying Scout Mom in circle that I can cut out easily. Maybe have the cub scout emblem on one side which is a diamond shape design that says cub scout and the girl scout emblem that is the shape of a clover and has 3 side view of faces in it. Maybe some swirly colors to make it more flashy....Thanks so much for your help!!!
LeAnne

Hi Amy.
It is t-shirt time again! Everyone loves the star design on our shirts every year. This year our theme is SPORTS. Our school colors are blue and gold and we will be putting the design on a light gray shirt. We have several ideas but don't know if it will work. We would like the star to have on a t-shirt with SCES on it and some shorts. One idea is for him to have a baseball glove on one hand, dribbling a basketball with the other, a football helmet on his head and a soccer ball by his feet. Another idea is for there to be a field goal post behind him with a football in his hand and the other balls at his feet. Lastly, we thought about juggling all the balls. These are just ideas. Whatever you come up with will be great, as always. Look forward to working with you again this year.
Sonya

Posted this via pm where first request was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter