Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is, way better than mine!!! Stay warm and think of me, it's going to stay cold alright, they have closed school for tomorrow already as the wind chill is dangerous. Temp is dropping gradually so, as long as the electric stays on, I will be ok.. I have Bible study tonight, but, not sure if I will go out..time will tell. Thank you so much for this tip envelope:) Bless you always

Hi Amy,

Just wondering if you can help me.....I got some US & IOA snack & treat coupons from ypu a little while back & I was wondering if you were able to do the same kind of thing for SeaWorld & Discovery Cove for me please. A snack & a treat coupon for both parks if you can :-)

Can you also do a Coupon for dinners at Hard Rock Cafe, Bubba Gumps & NBA City and an afternoon by the pool one for Hard Rock Hotel.

If you can do these for me can they please be done for Riley, Abbey, Mum & Dad.

Thanks heaps hun. Let me know if there is any problems :thumbsup2

ps: I am going to make the extra payment tonight (my time) lol

Hi Amy,

Just wondering if you can help me.....I got some US & IOA snack & treat coupons from ypu a little while back & I was wondering if you were able to do the same kind of thing for SeaWorld & Discovery Cove for me please. A snack & a treat coupon for both parks if you can :-)

Can you also do a Coupon for dinners at Hard Rock Cafe, Bubba Gumps & NBA City and an afternoon by the pool one for Hard Rock Hotel.

If you can do these for me can they please be done for Riley, Abbey, Mum & Dad.

Thanks heaps hun. Let me know if there is any problems :thumbsup2

ps: I am going to make the extra payment tonight (my time) lol

Here are your requested coupons...

abbey_giftcertifbubbagump_zps0ea06872.jpg

abbey_giftcertifseaworld_zpsf459eef1.jpg

abbey_giftcertifdiscoverycove_zps7277b5e6.jpg

abbey_giftcertifnbacity_zpscc9d8818.jpg

abbey_giftcertifhardrockcafe_zps642e2472.jpg

abbey_giftcertifdiscoverycovetreat_zpsc48b469b.jpg

abbey_giftcertifhardrockhotel_zpseaee4991.jpg

riley_giftcertdiscoverycove_zps42ff9fc1.jpg

riley_giftcertifhardrockhotel_zps850ef497.jpg

riley_giftcertifhardrockcafe_zpscf8de80d.jpg

abbey_giftcertifseaworldtreat_zps24e31c8f.jpg

riley_giftcertifdiscoverycovetreat_zps6bef2ce2.jpg

riley_giftcertifbubbagump_zps506877f8.jpg

riley_giftcertifnbacity_zpsbeea345d.jpg

riley_giftcertifseaworld_zpsf26a526b.jpg

riley_giftcertifseaworldtreat_zps6f1dff68.jpg

mum_giftcertifbubbagump_zps8cd35a0f.jpg

mum_giftcertifdiscoverycove_zps86a5b748.jpg

mum_giftcertifhardrockcafe_zps3745e4b9.jpg

mum_giftcertifdiscoverycovetreat_zpsefbd1fd1.jpg

mum_giftcertifnbacity_zps47aa3d0b.jpg

mum_giftcertifseaworldtreat_zpsa1e68984.jpg

mum_giftcertifhardrockhotel_zpsdf98af73.jpg

mum_giftcertifseaworld_zps4b150e3d.jpg

I already had these done but for the life of me can't find where I posted them. Here they are again...

autograph_tmnt_blue_zpse1299739.jpg

autograph_tmnt_purple_zps960d28d0.jpg

autograph_tmnt_red_zps6373770c.jpg

autograph_tmnt_orange_zpsbd593359.jpg

Hey Amy, I'm not here making any requests, THIS TIME, but I had to drop in and look through your amazing DISigns!! Keep up the great work!! pixiedust:

Hi Amy!
Love your designs. Althought I can't seem to find a link of your designs, I did go through about 25 pages of this thread. Can I please have the below when you get a chance - some I didn't see on here, so if you can't do it - please no worries. Thanks :goodvibes

Keep Calm and play hockey (in Pink and lime green)
One direction name (EMMA)
Twilight name EMMA
philadelphia Phillies name - STACEY
philadelphia Eagles name - Bob

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Stacey

Hi Amy,

If its not too much trouble, could you please pm me a link to your website? Also wondering if you have a Dr Suess design for thing 1, thing 2 &3? I'm looking for the rough drawn circle with Thing 1-3 written inside it in black ink. Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks for your help!

Hey Amy! We are having a movie party featuring The Croods for my daughter Bella Graces' 9th birthday.

I would love an invitation, water bottle labels, any decor and possible cupcake wrappers, you could make it!!

Thanks and I love what you do!
Cynthia

Hi Amy!
Love your designs. Althought I can't seem to find a link of your designs, I did go through about 25 pages of this thread. Can I please have the below when you get a chance - some I didn't see on here, so if you can't do it - please no worries. Thanks :goodvibes

Keep Calm and play hockey (in Pink and lime green)
One direction name (EMMA)
Twilight name EMMA
philadelphia Phillies name - STACEY
philadelphia Eagles name - Bob

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Stacey

Here are your requested designs... I wasn't sure on the 'keep calm' one, so if you need any changes, let me know.

bob_eaglesfill_zps28f37037.jpg

stacey_philliesfill_zpsc4448fdc.jpg

emma_onedirectionfill_zpsba63b73c.jpg

emma_twilightbreakingdawn2fill_zps66750cdf.jpg

keep_calm_zps387e7cfe.jpg

Hi Amy,

If its not too much trouble, could you please pm me a link to your website? Also wondering if you have a Dr Suess design for thing 1, thing 2 &3? I'm looking for the rough drawn circle with Thing 1-3 written inside it in black ink. Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks for your help!

I would be glad to send you the link to my webpage but I need your email address to do so. Feel free to pm me with your address if you do not want your info 'out there'.

My thing designs are a little different as they also have a 'thing' on them. You can find lots of variations in this thread in posts #2273 and 2274.

Hey Amy!

I loved the Keep Calm and Play Hockey design you did...

Can you do me one that says: Keep Calm and Play Softball and one that says: Keep Calm and Play Baseball
Could you do a few different colors:
Red white
Blue white
green white
purple white
Black white
Blue red

Can you also do numbers 1-12 in the baseball type font to go on the back of our shirts and the words: Mom, Dad, Big Sis, Lil Bro to go on the back of our spirit shirts!

Thank you!! VERY VERY MUCH!

Hey Amy! We are having a movie party featuring The Croods for my daughter Bella Graces' 9th birthday.

I would love an invitation, water bottle labels, any decor and possible cupcake wrappers, you could make it!!

Thanks and I love what you do!
Cynthia

If you give me the dimensions of a cupcake wrapper, I might be able to work on something for you but this is something I have not done in the past. Here are some other items for you. I thought the lanyard would go with a movie party and then made bag toppers in case you might be making bags of popcorn or candy for the guests. I hope you like these...

croods_zps470dc5d3.jpg

croods_invite_zpsfafc7482.jpg

waterbottle_croods_zpsa3948134.jpg

lanyard_croods_zps32c9c22d.jpg

bagtopper_croods_zpsaff88b61.jpg

Hey Amy!

I loved the Keep Calm and Play Hockey design you did...

Can you do me one that says: Keep Calm and Play Softball and one that says: Keep Calm and Play Baseball
Could you do a few different colors:
Red white
Blue white
green white
purple white
Black white
Blue red

Can you also do numbers 1-12 in the baseball type font to go on the back of our shirts and the words: Mom, Dad, Big Sis, Lil Bro to go on the back of our spirit shirts!

Thank you!! VERY VERY MUCH!

This was a lot... I certainly cannot do the numbers and names in all of the mentioned colors, did you just want me to do them in black?

keepcalm_baseballblack_zpsfc849d11.jpg

keepcalm_baseballbluered_zps888d2237.jpg

keepcalm_baseballpurple_zps77eae187.jpg

keepcalm_baseballred_zps972ddd41.jpg

keepcalm_baseballgreen_zps250a3599.jpg

keepcalm_baseballblue_zpsbf8ddc9c.jpg

keepcalm_softballblack_zps3ddcd7a3.jpg

keepcalm_softballblue_zps0d53fcec.jpg

keepcalm_softballbluered_zpse4626363.jpg

keepcalm_softballgreen_zps71c201aa.jpg

keepcalm_softballpurple_zps274f82f1.jpg

keepcalm_softballred_zpsa05ff188.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter