Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The birthday invitation is superb, as soon as I nail down the date I'll ask for it personalized, thank you so very much!

I would love to see a picture! Here are your requested designs...

claire_alabamafill.jpg

emily_alabamafill.jpg

rolltide_alabamafill.jpg

natalie_alabamafill.jpg

rebecca_alabamafill.jpg

Thank you Amy! I made a boo-boo:scared1:....Emily is an Auburn fan. Could you do her an Auburn one?

Thanks!
Lya

Hello there- I love your designs, you are so talented. I was wondring if you could please do something with the Philadelphia Phillies Logo for me.
Also, not sure if it is possible, but do you do character name fills & if so, could you please do Super Mario Brothers with JOEY and JASON.
Thank you so much, I appreciate it!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the Hello Kitty for my little Emily. It's just too cute...

Hello there- I love your designs, you are so talented. I was wondring if you could please do something with the Philadelphia Phillies Logo for me.
Also, not sure if it is possible, but do you do character name fills & if so, could you please do Super Mario Brothers with JOEY and JASON.
Thank you so much, I appreciate it!!

I am not sure what you would like me to do for you with the Phillies logo. Would you like a name fill? If so, what name(s)? Let me know and I would be glad to work on something for you.

jason_marioluigifill.jpg

joey_marioluigifill.jpg

I am not sure what you would like me to do for you with the Phillies logo. Would you like a name fill? If so, what name(s)? Let me know and I would be glad to work on something for you.

jason_marioluigifill.jpg

joey_marioluigifill.jpg

These are wonderful!! Thank you so much.
As far as the Phillies is concerned, I just wanted to know if could just do the basic logo, nothing fancy. I always have trouble finding nice shirts with the logo already on it, but I just found a great red shirt that fits nice & isn't man-ish that I would like to have the Phillies on.
I appreciate your time & hard work!!

These are wonderful!! Thank you so much.
As far as the Phillies is concerned, I just wanted to know if could just do the basic logo, nothing fancy. I always have trouble finding nice shirts with the logo already on it, but I just found a great red shirt that fits nice & isn't man-ish that I would like to have the Phillies on.
I appreciate your time & hard work!!

You could probably find the logo by doing a search online but I do not lind sharing what I have. I wasn't sure which one - so here are two that I have...

phillies_logo.jpg

phillies_logo2.jpg

Hi Amy! Would you please make me some name fill ins? I would like to have "Allison" with any type of New York Yankees fill in. I would also like to have "Benjamin" with any Mario fill in and a Spongebob fill in. Thanks!

Hi Amy! Would you please make me some name fill ins? I would like to have "Allison" with any type of New York Yankees fill in. I would also like to have "Benjamin" with any Mario fill in and a Spongebob fill in. Thanks!

Here are your requested designs. I went ahead and did 2 Mario fills because I wasn't sure if you wanted just Mario or Mario and the gang...

benjamin_marioallfill.jpg

benjamin_mariofill.jpg

benjamin_spongebobfill.jpg

allison_yankeesfill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter