Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy! Could you please make a Thomas with the name Liam in the clouds? Thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate it!!

Here is Liam's design...

liam_thomastank.jpg

Could you please do a sign with "Baby Selzer" with the Pittsburg steelers, one with marines and one with Denny Hamlin's car.

Thanks so much.

Awesome!!! Awesome!!! Awesome!!! I am so excited!!!! :yay: I absolutely love them! They are perfect!! Thank you so much!!

Do you have time to do one more thing for me? My daughter is turning 12 while we're on the cruise. Can you do me a Happy Birthday Natalie?

Thanks Again!!! You've made my day!!:dance3:

These are awesome! It's imposible to find Mariners stuff. Can you please do one each for Jean, Chris and Snoda? Also do you have Seattle Seahawks? If so I would love the same names.
Thank you so much.
Jean

grandpapoers_marinersfill.jpg

grandmapowers_marinersfill.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hi! I was wondering if you could make a Yo Gabba Gabba design with all of the characters and the name Poncho Man. It's a long story but I know the neighbor boy will love it for Christmas!!!!
Thank you!!!!

I would be glad to work on this for you. I know you said something girly. Did you have any ideas or suggestions? Any certain colors or text? Let me know.

Wonderful! I was almost thinking animal print/pink or something along those lines!

Wording wise I was thinking:

Front Side: Thirty-One
Ana Rucker
Consultant

Back Side: (www)mythirtyone.com/Ana
ana.rucker(at)gmail.com

Thank you so much! I hope you can come up with something :-)

(I know the back side words might be small but I think they will print fine as long as it is a clear font)

I do have a template :-) Let me know if it is possible

Here is your request -please be sure to check it over carefully so there are no mistakes on my part... all credit for the template goes to bellesprintables. I wasn't sure if the back text should have been upside down or not. If after you print one, it needs to be flipped, let me know.

candy_mini_hershey.jpg

Could you please do a sign with "Baby Selzer" with the Pittsburg steelers, one with marines and one with Denny Hamlin's car.

Thanks so much.

I hope these are the designs you were requesting - if not, let me know...

babyselzer_dennyfill.jpg

babyselzer_steelersfill.jpg

babyselzer_armyfill.jpg

Awesome!!! Awesome!!! Awesome!!! I am so excited!!!! :yay: I absolutely love them! They are perfect!! Thank you so much!!

Do you have time to do one more thing for me? My daughter is turning 12 while we're on the cruise. Can you do me a Happy Birthday Natalie?

Thanks Again!!! You've made my day!!:dance3:

I wasn't sure if you would want it to be like the rest or something different - here are 2 to choose from...

cruise_thanksgiving_natalie.jpg

natalie_epicfill.jpg

These are awesome! It's imposible to find Mariners stuff. Can you please do one each for Jean, Chris and Snoda? Also do you have Seattle Seahawks? If so I would love the same names.
Thank you so much.
Jean

Here are your name design requests...

chris_marinersfill.jpg

chris_seahawksfill.jpg

jean_marinersfill.jpg

jean_seahawksfill.jpg

snoda_marinersfill.jpg

snoda_seahawksfill.jpg

Hi! I was wondering if you could make a Yo Gabba Gabba design with all of the characters and the name Poncho Man. It's a long story but I know the neighbor boy will love it for Christmas!!!!
Thank you!!!!

Here is your design...

ponchoman_yogabba.jpg

I hope these are the designs you were requesting - if not, let me know...

babyselzer_dennyfill.jpg

babyselzer_steelersfill.jpg

babyselzer_armyfill.jpg

Can you do the steelers with the black/yellow colors? and the marine with the marine logo?
Thanks sooo much, I'm still trying to figure out how to do this. But I spent this past week in bed with a pinched nerve in my back and hopped up on pain medicine.

Here is your request -please be sure to check it over carefully so there are no mistakes on my part... all credit for the template goes to bellesprintables. I wasn't sure if the back text should have been upside down or not. If after you print one, it needs to be flipped, let me know.
WHAT AN AWESOME JOB! Thank you so much! The only thing I could ask is if you could change the wording to :Ana Rucker
Thirty-One
Consultant

I think it makes more sense that way...what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter