Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the teepee design! I am working on a welcome sign for my family and that will work PERFECTLY! :woohoo:

Perfect!!!!! My kids are going to go crazy when they see these shirts. Amazing Mario designs!!!!:flower3:

i was wondering if i can do a design for a happy 2nd birthday lucas with thomas the train. i need it by friday. i dont know if you had already did one for my friend back maybe in march, i could not open it

Hi,

My son is really into toystory and batman right now. I saw some cute designs in post #1230
with batman and his superhero friends. Is there anyway you could make those with Peyton's name. Also do you happen to have anything Bakugan you could make for my son Jeremy, he is turning 7 in july. Thanks so much

Hi Amy,
I was wondering if you could or would do tattoo designs?

My kids were both born in China and I would like the Chinese zodiac symbol for the years of their birth, but I want them to be feminine. It's hard to find a non-scary Chinese dragon or monkey! These would be relatively small on my body - probably no more than 3 inches each.

If this is out of your comfort zone I totally understand. Thanks either way!

Amy,
YAY So glad your back! I will be ordering some more transfers in the near future. You prob know me by heart now (3orders and counting) :lmao:

I was wondering if you could help me on two disigns. I posted threads but then realized you are prob the person I need ;) So here it goes. Let me know if this is not something you could do

1. Disregard this disign if you havenet already made it

2. Also an I carly disign for my niece. Her birthday is soon and I was goen to make her shirts as 1 of her gifts she LOVES I carly. Looking for an Icarly name fill with her name MARIAH. and a birthday disign shirt to wear the day of her party. An I carly disign, maybe with her name, and its my birthday she will be 6. I am sure you will come up with something

I will appreciate anything you can do. THANK YOU MA'AM :rotfl:

I worked on this for you - let me know if you need any changes...

christian_communioncandy.jpg

Hello,
I really love the look of this candy wrapper, and I was wondering if you could do something similar, but with a Yo Gabba Gabba theme? It is for my lil ones 4th b-day. I love the window, and was thinking I could add her pic to it. Please let me know if this is something you can work on and maybe I can pm you all the details.
Thanks!! :yay:

Hi Amy -
Could you do an anniversary design for me? I'll leave the design to your creativity! :worship:
We're celebrating my in-laws 45th Anniversary with a family trip to Northern Minnesota (think pine trees, lakes, log cabins, etc.) Their anniversary is June 26. (Married 1965)
I'd like to make shirts for them (the happy couple - Jerry and Mary) as well as the grandchildren - Jordan, Justin, Colton, Abram (boys) and Cora (girl). I'll be using your transfers (which are awesome, by the way) on white shirts.
Do you have any ideas?
Thanks!

I worked on this for you - the photo is actually a place in Northern Minnesota and with the two chairs - I thought it was perfect. I wasn't sure on the text, so if you want any changes, let me know. I can also do just one child name as well if you do not want them all listed on the same design.

northern_minn.jpg

northern_minn_kids.jpg

Amy,
I have a request for you please. We are going to the Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, AL from 9/18 -9/26/10 for a girls fun in the sun week. Would you be able to design something for us for our trip? There are five of us going. We may not be able to go in the ocean but there are pools and SUNSHINE and we can still walk parts of the beach...and SHOP if need be ;).
Thank you,
Mary Jo
Gayle
Roz
Robin
Tracy

I hope something like this was what you had in mind...

fun_sun2.jpg

i was wondering if i can do a design for a happy 2nd birthday lucas with thomas the train. i need it by friday. i dont know if you had already did one for my friend back maybe in march, i could not open it

I am moving your request up since you need it by Friday. These are the ones I had already done. If you need any additional designs, let me know.

lucas_thomasfill.jpg

lucas_thomas_bday.jpg

lucas_thomas.jpg

Dont know if I am doing thsi right! It's my first time on here and I saw your designs and I think they are great! It it possible to get a design that says "Big Brother Noah" and another one that says "Little Brother Jonas" I was have been looking for designs for iron on transfers for what seems liek forever with no luck! Noah likes dinosaurs (he will be 3 years old 3 days after Jonas is due) so maybe something with dinos but more cartoony than scary for both designs?? Does that make sense? Thanks so much! :-D

Oh Amy, I never did say a final thank you for the You Can't Argue With Crazy design. It worked out beautifully. Now I'm ready to try something else. Could you do a name fill for my daughter? Her name is Morgan and I'd like to have the Toy Story characters in it if that's possible. Thanks so much, Kathy

Hi Amy,

Could you please make me a candy bar design, with puppies and kitties on it that says Thank You for Coming to Lily's 7th Birthday

Also, could you make me a sign with puppies and kitties that says
Happy 7th Birthday Lily

And finally could you make me an invitation that says Your Invited to Lily's 7th Birthday with horses on it.

Thanks,
Tammy

Hey Amy,
I have an odder than usual request for a shirt- Jake thinks LLamas are really cool animals -so I'd like to make him a shirt -with a picture of a llama with the saying" channeling my inner llama- could I also get a name fill with Jake with llamas
thanks
Dottie

I worked on these for you - I hope Jake likes them!

jake_llamafill.jpg

llama_full.jpg

Hi,
My son is really into toystory and batman right now. I saw some cute designs in post #1230
with batman and his superhero friends. Is there anyway you could make those with Peyton's name. Also do you happen to have anything Bakugan you could make for my son Jeremy, he is turning 7 in july. Thanks so much

Here are your requested designs - if you wanted the text for Jeremy's to include him turning 7, let me know - it is an easy change.

jeremy_bakugan.jpg

peyton_dcsuperfriends.jpg

Hi Amy,
I was wondering if you could or would do tattoo designs?
My kids were both born in China and I would like the Chinese zodiac symbol for the years of their birth, but I want them to be feminine. It's hard to find a non-scary Chinese dragon or monkey! These would be relatively small on my body - probably no more than 3 inches each.
If this is out of your comfort zone I totally understand. Thanks either way!

I do not have any true artistic ability - I am just really good about searching online (sometimes for what seems like forever) until I find something that I like and then use my software to make it what I want it to be.

I found these online (they are not my designs) but I thought they may work for you. You, of course, can re-size them to be smaller.

chinese_dragon.png

chinese_monkey2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter