Amy Farrah Fowler.....

I don't like her either. Sheldon is incredible and Blossom is like a robot!

The cast is blossoming... ha... haha... shutup. :)

We like her, as long as they don't over use her.

I love that Blossom is back on TV ;) And I love the fact that she is probably an actual geek in life (she's a smarty pants, for sure). Hooray for Amy Farrah Fowler.

I love that Blossom is back on TV ;) And I love the fact that she is probably an actual geek in life (she's a smarty pants, for sure). Hooray for Amy Farrah Fowler.
Mayim Bialik was actually on What Not to Wear last year. She had kids, and just became a total slob about her appearance. It made Blossom look well-dressed. I guess it pushed her confidence back up (or maybe it was a calculated move by her agent to get her exposure!)

Sayhello

Not a fan. 1 or 2 episodes I'm ok with but I prefer it as Sheldon being an absolute one of a kind character. The idea of someone being so similar is less appealing to me. And clearly she can't pull off that type of character as Mr. Parsons does so perfectly.

Remember as Sheldon Cooper so eloquently stated "More does not equal merry. If there were 2000 people in this apartment would we be celebrating? No, we'd be suffocating."

I felt that the Leonard/Penny relationship theme of last season might have been the "jump the shark" moment for this series, but they recovered nicely. I am getting the same feeling with Amy Farrah Fowler.

I fear they may not recapture the pure perfection of the first two seasons...

Actually she has the same degree as her character a Phd in neuroscience.

Currently I have to agree (only the first 3 episodes have been shown here in the UK). She can't match Parsons for delivery, which makes her a bit dull in my mind. However I am willing to wait and see!

Not a fan. 1 or 2 episodes I'm ok with but I prefer it as Sheldon being an absolute one of a kind character. The idea of someone being so similar is less appealing to me. And clearly she can't pull off that type of character as Mr. Parsons does so perfectly.

Remember as Sheldon Cooper so eloquently stated "More does not equal merry. If there were 2000 people in this apartment would we be celebrating? No, we'd be suffocating."

:lmao:

I have to agree. She does have a somewhat robotic delivery. Jim Parsons has a much better flow. However I really like watching Sheldon interact with her. I especially loved the episode when Lenoard called in Sheldon's mom.

I have to agree. She does have a somewhat robotic delivery. Jim Parsons has a much better flow. However I really like watching Sheldon interact with her. I especially loved the episode when Lenoard called in Sheldon's mom.

Sheldon's mom is a great visiting character to bring in, and her delivery is great. I like the way she is portrayed.

Sheldon's mom is a great visiting character to bring in, and her delivery is great. I like the way she is portrayed.

Sheldon's Mom to Raj...

"I'm making chicken. Is that one of them animals you people think is magic?"

:lmao:

I feel silly because I have no flippin idea what you are all talking about but I am facinated none the less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter