• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amount of people in group

kaceyisme

Just passing the time until my next trip
We will be doing our first Adventures by Disney tour in September of next year. What has been the smallest group you have had, and the largest group? I called, and so far there are 13 people booked for our date, with nine months to go.

We will be doing our first Adventures by Disney tour in September of next year. What has been the smallest group you have had, and the largest group? I called, and so far there are 13 people booked for our date, with nine months to go.
The smallest group I've gone with is 14. I do Adults Only trips, and it seems like they tend to go with fewer people. I think the most I've had on a trip (except for the Med Cruise add-on) has been 33, and that was a DIS Exclusive trip. The most I've had on a "regular" ABD would be, I believe 22. But again, that's been Adults Only trips, which tend to be on the "shoulder", in May or September.

I believe ABD still has a trip limit of 44 people at most (some trips, it's a bit less).

Sayhello

Thanks for the replies! Ours is an all adult trip, so hopefully we will have fewer people.

I also try to do adult only trips I have done 6 trips and this was the breakdown

The trips even with 35 people are great especially with 2 guides you will see some groups walking around with what looks like 2 bus loads of people.

Totals for my 5 ABDs:

The trips with the smaller groups were more enjoyable than the two with 40 or more.

Generally, would you say there are more teens or kids under 12 on these trips?

From my ABD's (other than my recent Backstage Magic), it's been pretty even. Maybe there's been a few more teens than kids under 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter