Amorette's- take Disney gift card?

Checked my room invoice and we definitely charged back to the room. But I think many stores at Disney Springs, even non-Disney stores, can accept Magic Bands as payment. When we were paying at Alex & Ani we were going to pay via Magicband, but they had to boot up the system and it ended up taking a long time (and then proceeded to crash their computer, so they had to reboot everything), so we eventually switched over to regular credit card.

Yes, it is Disney owned and operated.

Also true that a business being non-Disney does not necessarily exclude it from the Disney payment system.

Checked my room invoice and we definitely charged back to the room. But I think many stores at Disney Springs, even non-Disney stores, can accept Magic Bands as payment. When we were paying at Alex & Ani we were going to pay via Magicband, but they had to boot up the system and it ended up taking a long time (and then proceeded to crash their computer, so they had to reboot everything), so we eventually switched over to regular credit card.
This is true. I charged back to the room at the Sanuk store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter