Amorette's seasonal and limited edition petit cakes question

loveWDWalways

<font color=deeppink>I've heard it smells better t
Hi all,

Has anyone who has been to Amorette's in the last few days or weeks know if the Aladdin petit cake is still available? I have my heart set on that but I don't know if it will be around when I am planning to go. I am hoping at least the new Lion King one will be if Aladdin isn't, since that is more recent. Between the seasonal and limited edition cakes, there is always something new to theme a cake to, so I am sure I will find something else I love, but I really want these two! :D Thanks!

We were at Amorette's last Friday and they had a Toy Story 4 petit cake with Forky front and center. I don't know if they rotate the featured cakes daily but TS4 was what they had last Fri, advertised by a sign outside. I didn't see any Aladdin or Lion King ones in the display case. Hope this helps!

Do they have a take-out option. or do you have to eat there?

I was just there today & they did not have the Aladdin, Toy Story or Lion King cakes. I picked up the Rose cake and chocolate strawberries and successfully brought them to our home in Wekiva Springs, about 35-40 minutes from WDW. We love Amorette’s!

Thank you to everyone for your replies! I appreciate it.

mickeyfino, I do want to try the Forky cake too!

Like Micharlotte mentioned, they can be bought to go, which I am glad about because I want to travel home with mine (will guard it carefully on the plane so it doesn't smoosh!). Simba's Mom, they also have other packaged treats, like brownies and cookies and eclairs.

PeggyKate, your post made me really smile! I love that you have Amorette's so close by to pick up these special treats!

I saw a calendar somewhere (wish I could remember where) that indicated the Lion King themed cake would be starting 7/14, so the Forky cake may be done now,

I saw a calendar somewhere (wish I could remember where) that indicated the Lion King themed cake would be starting 7/14, so the Forky cake may be done now,

Thank you! The Forky one was so cute - I am sad to miss it! It seems perhaps the time for a limited cake is a month before being replaced by a new design? I was planning a September trip. It may be too early for a Frozen 2 cake, and possibly too late for Lion King.

if you know you want one, call them and they will put one up for you to pick up.

We got the Lion King one on Friday (so good btw!) and they boxed it up for us so we take out it and have it after dinner. We had to ask for it though as they weren’t on display at the time.

Like Micharlotte mentioned, they can be bought to go, which I am glad about because I want to travel home with mine (will guard it carefully on the plane so it doesn't smoosh!).

Can you take food through security? I know they make you trash your drink. I always thought that anything you buy food wise has to be bought after you pass through the gates and that's how they trap you lol. Is it just liquids? I don't fly a lot.

Can you take food through security? I know they make you trash your drink. I always thought that anything you buy food wise has to be bought after you pass through the gates and that's how they trap you lol. Is it just liquids? I don't fly a lot.

Yes you can bring food. Many people pack a lunch! I just bring snacks. On international flights, no fresh fruit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter