Amoebae and Bay Lake

Yes, Virginia, there IS a brain-eating amoeba.

Occasionally alligators are spotted, and large ones removed.

We have pictures on this site of poisonous snakes swimming the lakes.

I've never seen a spotted alligator. ;)

How come the amoebas don't eat the gators' brains?

I sent an email to Lou. I too was concerned about his tone. Mainly because if something did happen they would come back at him because of his Guarantee.

I got this responce.

OMG!!!! I got the exact same email - word for word! I emailed him on Aug 11 and got that on Aug 18. :rotfl2:

I generally like Lou and his show - he usually has a lot of good info. My only annoyance with him is that I just wish everything he covers in every show wasn't his "favorite attraction" or every guest is his "favorite guest"! You could almost turn it into a new drinking game!!!! :banana:

I just wish everything he covers in every show wasn't his "favorite attraction" or every guest is his "favorite guest"! You could almost turn it into a new drinking game!!!! :banana:

We could use this during Drink Around the World (DATW) on Mousefest weekend. You are definitely on to something..........

I avoid amoebas and alligators by following one simple rule: Don't swim in anything you can't see through! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

If I had followed THAT rule, I never would have gotten married...never mind...

I absolutely LOVE Pete's new final words!!

"STAY OUT OF THE **** LAKES!!" :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter