Amex offers-Amazon and Ulta

havaneselover

Dreaming about a Disney cruise
These may be targeted but I had $15 off $60 at Amazon which is new. I also added an ulta offer about a month ago-$10 off $50 up to 3 times. I used it last weekend-bought a $50 gift card. I plan on buying two more.

Thanks for posting this. I checked and have this offer on 3 of my 4 Amex Cards. I placed one order for Starbucks Gift Cards and will probably use the other two offers for Amazon GC's.

I just used my Amazon offer (bought DD two games for Christmas and some printer toner) and no email--I always get the email right away so I'm not sure what's up.

I spent $100 on Amazon this weekend before noticing the offer. I called and Amex was unable to add the offer after the fact. Oh well.. I guess I'll just buy gifts for my family on there. Also a rep said you can use the offer as much as you want before the expiration date.

Thank you! I found the Amazon offer on my Amex Gold Rewards card, but no Ulta. Still a good find because I was just about to make a $60+ purchase on Amazon!

I spent $100 on Amazon this weekend before noticing the offer. I called and Amex was unable to add the offer after the fact. Oh well.. I guess I'll just buy gifts for my family on there. Also a rep said you can use the offer as much as you want before the expiration date.
Huh. Mine says it is good for a one time statement credit.

As long as you add the offer before the charge actually posts to your account, it will work.

Thanks for the heads up! I have the Amazon offer, plus a whole bunch of other good ones. $10 credit on $50+ cable or satellite bill and $10 credit on $75+ cell phone bill, which can both be redeemed 2 times before 1/31/16. I've been meaning to switch over my payment card on both of those to my AmEx anyway, but now I will actually do it! I also have $10 credit on a $10+ purchase at any "Shop Small" store by 11/28/15. We have a couple of natural food stores in our neighborhood that we shop at that qualify so I can get that one easily.

I also have a $50 credit on $100 purchase at Airbnb - which says it is good on approved bookings and gift cards. We want to go to Washington, DC next spring break and I've been looking at Airbnb since hotels in the area are so expensive. My little one also has some food issues so it'd be easier to be able to cook some of our own meals. I could buy myself a $100 GC and get $50 back on it! Woohoo! (And possibly do the same on my wife's card if she has the same offer.)

The only bad thing about looking through these offers is it tempts me to buy things - like $50 back on $200 at Henri Bendel, hmm, maybe I need a new handbag. ;)

I called Amex and was told it is one time but the $60 can be spent over multiple transactions.

I don't know if that's true or not but I wouldn't risk it. We had the offer on both our AMEX accounts so I went onto Amazon and did a "reload your gift card balance" with an amount of $60 and I did this for each card. So now we have $120 sitting there to use whenever we want that we only paid $90 for. We also got the confirmation emails from AMEX right away. But we don't always.

Side note - there is also a $10 back on a $50 gift card purchase at Olivegarden.com. I meant to do it a while ago but didn't get around to it until yesterday. Well right now they have a $10 promo card with a $50 purchase. Now, granted, this is basically a $10 off coupon but I'll take it. So we got a $10 off coupon, the $50 gift card, and $10 cash back for $50. Not bad!

I don't know if that's true or not but I wouldn't risk it. We had the offer on both our AMEX accounts so I went onto Amazon and did a "reload your gift card balance" with an amount of $60 and I did this for each card. So now we have $120 sitting there to use whenever we want that we only paid $90 for. We also got the confirmation emails from AMEX right away. But we don't always.

Side note - there is also a $10 back on a $50 gift card purchase at Olivegarden.com. I meant to do it a while ago but didn't get around to it until yesterday. Well right now they have a $10 promo card with a $50 purchase. Now, granted, this is basically a $10 off coupon but I'll take it. So we got a $10 off coupon, the $50 gift card, and $10 cash back for $50. Not bad!

The wording supports what I was told but I tend to agree.

I didn't get the confirmation because it won't even be a pending charge until a day or two before it ships.

I got the amazon offer on one of my two cards as well.

And you do have to make sure you're spending the $60 on an item sold FROM amazon. If something is on amazon but the item says sold by .... and it's not amazon listed there, it supposedly won't count.

Thank you for posting that you can load it as a gift card! I needed to order something today but it wasn't close to the $60 so this worked for me to be able to use the promo and still get just what I needed for now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter