AMEX Offer: $50 statement credit with $300 airfare purchase

MomForFrozenAddicts

DIS Veteran
only on selected card. I have 2 AMEX cards, only one shows the offer.

Also, must purchase directly from the airline. No third party agent.

I got this offer too. I am wondering if I have to spend the $300 all in one transaction? And if not, does it have to be all with the same airline? It doesn't say "in a single purchase" like some of the other offers... I am about to buy tickets for an upcoming trip and the flight I want on the way down is on Jet Blue but the one I need for the way back is on SW. If it needs to be all $300 charged to one airline but can be different transactions, I can add a SW gift card to make up the difference and just use that some other time...

I don't have that offer but I do have an offer for $100 off any type of travel over $600. But it has to be made through amextravel.com.

I don't have that offer but I do have an offer for $100 off any type of travel over $600. But it has to be made through amextravel.com.

Just in case, you may want to check that again - mine says must be "hotel" charges over $600...

I just ordered a Paypal gift card on Swagbucks and the funds were in my account within 48 hours. It takes Paypal about three days to transfer to a bank. Pretty sweet! I couldn't make a living at it, but free money is found money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter