Amerisuites Universal????????

Flyfly_Eclipse

<font color=green>Manager of the DISBoard Ghostbus
Hey! This weekend (Thursday and Friday) I will be taking my cousin to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for her first time. Fun thing is, she hasn't been to a themepark EVER in her life and never been on a rollercoaster.

But my question is, we can only afford an off-site hotel since we JUST came back last Saturday from a trip to Universal :eek: and we booked a room at the Amerisuites Hotel directly across the street (supposedly) from Universal. Has anyone stayed there? What are your opinions? We found a website that gave 2 bad reviews but that was based on only 2 people's opinions. I'd like to hear anyone else's thoughts. It would help a BUNCH! We are only staying one night, so even if it isn't the best it wouldn't matter too much.

Thanks ahead of time!! :)

I can't wait!!! :bounce:

Hi. My family just got back from Universal and stayed our first night at the Homewood Suites (Hospitality Way) which was about 2 minutes from the park before moving on to RPR. I can recommend that hotel for the size and cleanliness of the room. They were really very nice and clean (hotel opened in May, I think). I can't say about the pool or other ammenities because we got there late and stayed in the room without venturing out too much. We had the free continental breakfast the next morning and it was decent. Hope this alternative helps. We had a $80.00 AAA rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter