American Luxury Transport Svcs

laurelk

Love to CRUIZZZZZ!
Has anyone heard of this company? I found them via Google, called and made reservations for January. They were very nice on the phone. We have 4 adults and 2 kids on a land/cruise package. Amer Lux quoted me $240 for MCO-WL, then WL-ship, then ship-MCO. This seemed very reasonable compared to $420 for our transfers via Disney! Any input on using private service instead of the buses? Thanks!

I have not heard of this company, although I have heard of several of their competitors on the Dis (yourride, tiffany town car, happy limo, mears).

I looked into all of them and decided to go with a rental car. You can rent with Avis and drop the car off near the port and then rent another when you return from your cruise (no drop fees). We did this last January and it was very economical.

This time we are only taking a 3 day and found a great deal with Dollar that makes it even cheaper to rent the car and just leave it at the hotel near the port while we are cruising. There are several hotels in the area (I know the Radisson, Hampton, and Courtyard) that will let you do this. We like this option as it gets us to the ship earlier in the day if we drive and stay nearby the night before.

The first time we cruised we did add the Disney transfers, not really thinking about how much it would run, but it really is ridiculous for a family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter