American Idol, Yay or Nay?

I believe the fact that everyone on this thread has a strong opinion of American Idol, shows the popularity of the show. I think that in itself says a lot for not only the TV show, but also at Disney's attempt at bring something like this to DHS. Who would have though that Karaoke would be as popular as it is? I am still not sure what any of this has to do with the Roman Coliseum, but I am sure there is some connection. You know, I have tried to visit all of the atttractions that I can think of at Disney at least once. If I don't like it, I probably don't go back. I may not like the American IDol attraction, but at least I am going to give it a try. Then, and only then, will I be able to give my opinion of it. It's not even open yet, for heaven's sake.

This is probably more of an attraction for those actually involved, not the audience. I think it would be super fun to be a contestant! I love performing!!

I had a few friends make it to various (broadcast) stages on Idol, so that's always fun to watch, as far as the show goes. Unless I know someone in the top twelve, I usually just watch the auditions. Love those!! Of course, the Disneyfied Idol probably won't show the train wrecks, drama queens and William Hungs. Hehe!!

I'd check it out once, maybe even try to audition.

Other than that, I will stay far, far, far away...but I'll be sure to talk around by the TSM cue saying loudly to DH, "Wow, can you believe all the people wasting their time here when they could be seeing that really wonderful, exciting Idol show? I think they should all hotfoot it over there right away." ;)

Oh my, inkkognito - that's purely wicked! :stir:

I like it! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter