• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

American Idol Season 15- Final Season- Jan 6th Premiere Date

I am so annoyed looking at her. I couldn't even imagine trying to hold a conversation with her and seeing that stupid hair.

Dalton should have sung Creep by Radioead instead of that navel-gazing trainwreck of my favorite Beach Boys tune.

Not a fan of Trent's performance. Did not like the high notes.

So Sia tells both Trent and MacKenzie to sing the high notes. Both hit the high notes but the judges criticize MacKenzie for singing them, say nothing to Trent. That doesn't make sense.

I'm going to miss Keith saying, "mmmmmm" whenever JoLo or Harry says something.:o

Did not like that last song. dalton's voice was ok but I really did not like that song.

I didn't like any of these songs. Dalton did pour himself into that song.

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised how they did these Sia songs, can't say I paid attention to her songs before. Just the whole wig thing annoyed me, so I didn't buy the whole package. Some of her songs are interesting. Ok, onto next week!

I finished voting. I know it is not going to happen but I hope La'Porsha goes home next week. If not her, then Trent. She seems nice but there is no way that I would ever choose to listen to her type of singing if anything else at all was available.

So obviously judging I can forward through most of tonight when I get home and breathing properly again lmfao!
You saw a good one. Sorry we did not have tickets to tonight's game. I loved Forsberg's goal coming from behind the goal.

You saw a good one. Sorry we did not have tickets to tonight's game. I loved Forsberg's goal coming from behind the goal.
i was beginning to wonder but after that goal from forsberg the place was nuts. That shootout goal from Smith oh my lanta!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter