American Idol Season 13 Official Thread

Confused. So there are set times during the day for each 3 performers and then the end of the day is yet another audience and show of the winners of the day???? I assume the contestants come from people at the park?

I don't mind sitting through one set, but I don't think I want to commit to waiting until the end of the day for the finals. Do they show what is going on inside on that big screen I seem to remember outside?

Ok wasn't planning to go to DHS but now might just pop over for that.
We'll see. This is a short visit for me so not sure I want to do that yet.

Yes, set times during the day are three performers. The final show (when we were there I think it was a 7 pm) were the "winners" from all of that days performances.

They do show what's going on inside on the big screen outside.

We saw this show quite a bit when I was there the last time. I was traveling with my 75 year old mom and she just loved this show. It also gave her a nice sit down break in air conditioning (we were there in August).

I really have faith in this season after every single review being the same and they updated the music list!!!!! :cool1:

I jumped ship last year mid-season but looking forward to this year. I dislike the auditions but DH loves them so we will be watching tonight!

I haven't started one so you're good to go!

I'm ready! I'm ready for all the dang changes! :cool1:

There's a preview here but you couldn't pay me to go to the theater it's at without a bottle of very strong vodka.

....off-topic, but YOU LOOK FANTASTIC in your avi pic!

From Brian Mansfield:

Just a heads-up: Tonight's @AmericanIdol contains the single funniest audition I can ever remember seeing on the show. #ThisIsReal #Idol

I love me some Harry Connick Jr and Keith Urban!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it starts..nice that I can always mute if needed and just stare at Keith and Harry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter