American Idol Kris Allen photos from today are posted.

Just saw the blog. Thanks for the photos Kathy!

Great blog as always Kathy. The comment section is closed, so I'll post here. Thank you so much for getting to the park for us, taking pictures, and reporting back so quickly. You must have had a fantastic spot for the parade. Your pictures are excellent. It sounds like you had a wonderful time with Katie. Have a great weekend.

Thanks for the great pictures and blog Kathy!! I enjoyed them :)

Thanks for the blog, Kathy! We were at DHS today, too, though not to see Kris. We did see him perform, though, from far away. He sounded great. The park was very crowded today, between this, SWW, and morning EMH.

I KNOW THE YOUNG GIRL WHO WAS A CONTESTANT!!!!!! :cutie:
She is wearing the purple top.
She goes to my high school and is in the schools drama department and i have many friends who are good friends with her.
I had no idea she was in disney until this morning on facebook when her status update said she was going for the second round of auditions and then later said she didnt make it to finale but met Kris!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter