American Idol 2023

I knew it would be <not spoiling> he has the "cute" factor going on.

I just rewound. Lionel looked really surprised and seemed like he would have chosen someone else at the end.

I’m sad Warren is gone, but I really enjoyed last night’s show. Especially the duets.

I’m sad Warren is gone,

Me too. I'm surprised they hadn't cut some of the male country singers earlier. Frankly, when I saw all three at the bottom, I felt that any of them can go. But if they were going to keep one, I would have preferred Warren over Colin.

I knew it would be <not spoiling> he has the "cute" factor going on.

Yes, he reminds me of young Brad Pitt in Thelma & Louise. I can see girls voting for him over Warren.

This reminds me of Michael Williams. He went from the boy band look to cutting off his hair and growing a beard for his much older George Michael look in a week. I wondered who those voters switched to. Now we know.

I'm kind of surprised Haven, the Taylor Swift clone didn't get saved. She doesn't have a strong voice, but that demographic is huge. I guess they didn't want another Taylor after all.

No episode tonight.

They are getting down to the last few. I'm thinking the next cut will be down to 3?

So, everyone, who are your top three picks?

I'd like Iam Tongi to take it all. But, as heartwarming and lovable as he is, he might only be a favorite to some demographics. I'm thinking a younger crowd may be into splashier stuff. And music moguls probably see him as being limited in range.

I think Zachariah will end up winning as, (I said earlier) he can play country AND rock and roll. And he's got that splashy quality.

We Ani gives both of them a run for the win. She's proving to be equally fierce and strong vocally and has a good range.

If it's Zachariah, I may not watch next season. Yuck!! Lol

I'm not sure I even have a favorite. This has been a weird season. Almost like it is just an ABC afterthought.

No episode tonight.

They are getting down to the last few. I'm thinking the next cut will be down to 3?

So, everyone, who are your top three picks?

I'd like Iam Tongi to take it all. But, as heartwarming and lovable as he is, he might only be a favorite to some demographics. I'm thinking a younger crowd may be into splashier stuff. And music moguls probably see him as being limited in range.

I think Zachariah will end up winning as, (I said earlier) he can play country AND rock and roll. And he's got that splashy quality.

We Ani gives both of them a run for the win. She's proving to be equally fierce and strong vocally and has a good range.
I would kind of like Zachariah to win it too. He’s definitely an entertainer and it would be nice to see someone win who’s not picture perfect. I’d like to see Iam win too.

I wasn't a Zachariah fan at first, but he's definitely grown on me.
My top 3 are

Tongi
We Ani
Zachariah

I am happy with those 3 in the top 5, not so much the other 2. Haven't liked either of them from the start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter