/American Girl on QVC - 9/11 from 4-6 pm EST

They had bitty baby twins in dark and light skin with a wagon I think. Don't know the details as my DD doesn't like bitty babys. I could have my husband check, he works over that way.

I just called customer service and they have no shows listed thru October. I asked if one had aired that I may have missed and she could check back to thru Sept 10 and nothing yet.

It was posted on another thread that American girl said that as of now they have no plans to have any shows with QVC this year. So bummed, I need to get Kanani! :confused:

It was posted on another thread that American girl said that as of now they have no plans to have any shows with QVC this year. So bummed, I need to get Kanani! :confused:

I ordered the Kanani Starter Collection on Amazon just this week. I used my Amazon gift card I got from swagbucks and other websites. It cost a few more dollars but I was excited because I paid less than $50 out of pocket. maybe that's a idea....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter