American Girl in LA

kailuagirl

DIS Veteran
How is it? Is it worth going to?

DD(4) loved my friend's daughter's Kainani doll and asked me why she doesn't have a big girl doll. But I kinda think she might still be to young for one. I haven't a clue??

Would a 4 year old enjoy the tea party?

Thanks!

I have only been in the store and we spent several hours there. :)

As for if it is worth it? Well, for us, it was on our way home and not too far off our path. So, we did not feel put out, it was a nice diversion and we had nothing to compare it to; this was our first (and only, so far) AG visit. We enjoyed it. I don't know that I would have gone too far out of our way to go, though...

It's a very neat store - but 4 may be a bit young. Don't know specifically about the tea party although I believe the girls bring their dolls. My 8 year old granddaughter loves the store - and that s the recommended age for the doll itself. The displays they have set up for each doll in its time period are pretty neat. There is SO much cool stuff that any little girl is going to want but is pretty darn expensive and adds up fast - so I'd only take a child that understands she can only pick 1 thing or a max value of things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter