Amenity dispensers - which resorts have them already?

from my understanding its Soap, Shampoo and Conditioner in the dispensers correct? Do you still get a bottle of lotion?

No lotion at values. This plus a small bar of soap at sink.

PortOrleansShampoo.jpg

I think this change will drive more business to those of the offsite hotels that still have individual shampoos, etc. (No need to state that some offsite hotels have already gone to the dispensers, as I am aware of this.)

Disney has done plenty to drive folks offsite; ever rising & inflated room rates, parking fees, dogs without rules and now security checks. We can control what shampoo etc we use ... we can't control these other things. As gross as I think they are, they wouldn't chase me off, I just covered them with a bag. (didn't want DS to touch them)

I think its a great idea. The less bottles in our land fill the better. I do prefer to take my own shampoo and conditioner wherever I go though.

Will there be? What is the difference between small plastic bottles and big plastic bottles? Disney supposedly sorts all trash so the old bottles should have been recycled.

I think this change will drive more business to those of the offsite hotels that still have individual shampoos, etc. (No need to state that some offsite hotels have already gone to the dispensers, as I am aware of this.)

I have no concerns with the dispensers, they are in gyms for years and I am not dead yet. I also believe that if a guest has issues with using them they will simply bring their own. As was pointed out upthread, DIsney has managed to make changes that people have no control over, but this is one that is an easy fix.

Sigh guess I will be bringing in my own from now on. Once again under the guise of going green Disney cheaps out. And I won't use them for a simple reason you really do not know what's in them. I say this because its is really easy to get into the things. One of my brothers while doing a stint in Europe told me a story about how he busted several of his troops. They were staying at a hotel in Paris and thought it would be funny to open up the dispensers and put a few really disgusting things into the shampoo. Sigh you really cant trust PFC's anywhere.

So what kind of soap are at the bathroom sinks now? Do they have a bar of soap for that, or another dispenser? Thank you!

Will there be? What is the difference between small plastic bottles and big plastic bottles? Disney supposedly sorts all trash so the old bottles should have been recycled.
Which is kind of a joke.

When housekeeping took our trash, it all went into one large garbage bad. That bag was eventually tied off and tossed into the dumpster.

I guess that they could have CM sorting trash out of the dumpster, but I am guessing that they don't.

Our AoA Nemo suite did not have them yet. Our Pop room, as PP's have mentioned, did. I noticed it, but didn't care significantly either way.

I'm not usually skiddish, but I really am having a negative reaction to using the large pump bottle toiletries. As PP mentioned, there are just some sanitary issues that I don't want to roll the dice on. I'll just bring my own, I think. I'm actually surprised by my reaction to these, but .... just not sitting well with me.

Can't wait for the dispensers for the body wash! I'm sick of trying to get the soap out of the little bottles and making ring shaped marks on my hands. :)

Lotion/shampoo - I always bring my own as I have my favorites.

Just us - packing EVERYTHING, all our own, for our NOV 2018 trip to the WL.... Even basic soap. Not touching the wall mount stuff.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.
We bring all our own stuff, including a bar of Ivory in a travel soap dish. Never know when they are going to discontinue the small bar of hand soap at the sink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter