Amazon

ct7878

Mouseketeer
Will the DLH accept an Amazon delivery? I am thinking this might be the easiest option for baby formula, but have never done it before…. If, are there any special instructions to do so?

When we were at GCH the other day we saw a luggage trolley loaded with Amazon deliveries. It may have been Amazon Fresh for people in DVC suites, at least that was my thought at the time.

I think Amazon Fresh is a direct delivery. In my experience, when you Order from Amazon, it goes the mail route which can take up to 3 days to go from arrival, through their sorting system and to your hotel.

General tip for delivering items to any hotel: Call the hotel to let them know and follow any instructions they give you. They can put a note in their system that you are expecting a package. Sometimes they'll also ask you to put your reservation confirmation number or check-in + check-out dates on the shipping label. If this is the case, when placing your Amazon order, add that in the custom delivery instructions part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter