Amazon shoppers... How many orders in 2012.

Me:83
Dh: 8

:rotfl2:

Not only do I love Prime, I also love Subscribe & Save. I've bought everything from hand lotion, shampoo, & laundry detergent to potato chips & coffee. All shipped free and no tax. :cloud9:

Where can you find out how many orders you placed?

Are you guys posting items or orders??? If it is orders, I am shocked at the numbers over 200. That is more than every other day you place an order??

I am really anxious to see my numbers!! I do place a few orders for work, so my numbers will be a little off. But not by much. I have only ordered a handful of things on Amazon for work.

Maggie

Where can you find out how many orders you placed?

Are you guys posting items or orders??? If it is orders, I am shocked at the numbers over 200. That is more than every other day you place an order??

I am really anxious to see my numbers!! I do place a few orders for work, so my numbers will be a little off. But not by much. I have only ordered a handful of things on Amazon for work.

Maggie

Log into your account and look at past orders. You can view by year, last 30 days, last 6 mos, etc. Click on 2012. It will list the total number in upper left side of page. For those who belong to Prime, there's no need to reach a minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping so it's easy to just order something when you need it, even if it's only $5 or 10.

Log into your account and look at past orders. You can view by year, last 30 days, last 6 mos, etc. Click on 2012. It will list the total number in upper left side of page. For those who belong to Prime, there's no need to reach a minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping so it's easy to just order something when you need it, even if it's only $5 or 10.

Thanks. I didn't notice the total in the corner.

I made 16 orders in 2012. 4 of them were for work. So I averaged one order per month.

Maggie

100 in still counting. I just order something today. LOL:lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter