Amazon same day next day with bump up in purchases - does it work for you?

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
Every now and then I get suckered into buying the minimum to get a same day or next day delivery and so far I have never gotten the upgrade perk with the increased purchases, the items have always been pushed out. So now I am wondering if anyone does get their stuff the same day or next day with the increase in purchases?

Two days ago I ordered an old ipod wire, bumped up the items & still do not have the stuff, when will I learn. I will probably get the items elsewhere and just return it all so now it is just morbid curiosity to see how long it will take.

Yes, I have done it quite often for things I need right away and I cannot get locally. (One particular OTC medication). I typically buy blistex or cat treats to equal the $25 purchase. Never had an issue with it not arriving same day or overnight.

Granted, I have a huge Amazon warehouse close by and CVG airport is Amazon's hub airport.

I have had good luck, but I’m in an area where I might get more than one Amazon order a day. Nespresso pods come in 2 hours.

Didn't work for me the time I tried it. And I really could've used those items ASAP (dog went into heat unexpectedly, I ordered doggie diapers). It was supposed to be delivered by like 6am next day, didn't come until a day later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter