Amazon Prime Now

Ok. I got all excited till I saw the prices. A dozen eggs over $6??? That's crazy. I can buy them at the general store in the resort for $3. Tell me if I'm missing something.
The eggs don't seem a great deal, I'm only seeing the free range, organic, national brand options that are crazy expensive in my stores anyway (although not quite that crazy). But milk was in the same ball park as home prices, some of the yogurt is cheaper than full price, and I did some random things like hot dogs and they all pretty much looked like my prices here. So it might be a hit or miss depending on your regional prices and what you know from the Orlando store prices / resort prices (I never remember between trips).

OP thanks for starting the thread, it's not in my area so I hadn't heard about this yet. But it's going in the file for the next trip!

I have a question - did you let the resort know the delivery was coming or did they just keep your delivery for you? We'll be arriving closer to 11pm at Boulder Ridge and I was wondering how that works. Thanks!
We used Amazon Prime Now on our trip two weeks ago. No need to let the resort know, we arrived around noon and I chose a 4-6 pm delivery since I didn't know what time we'd be able to get into our room. We were at dinner when I got the text it was delivered. I put my name, arrival date, and confirmation number on the address field.

The only issue we ran into was that Bell Services thought Front Desk had my package, and vice versa. Took a front desk cast member to go and find it and have it delivered to my room. Other than that little hiccup, the process went through very well.

We are at the Poly and I placed my first order today with a 10 dollar off coupon for a first order. Placed the order at 11:30AM and chose 2:00 to 4:00 delivery time. We were notified when the driver was on his way and when the delivery was made. No issues with the delivery, but bell services and front desk had a hard time finding it. Other than that, no problems.

We are at the Poly and I placed my first order today with a 10 dollar off coupon for a first order. Placed the order at 11:30AM and chose 2:00 to 4:00 delivery time. We were notified when the driver was on his way and when the delivery was made. No issues with the delivery, but bell services and front desk had a hard time finding it. Other than that, no problems.

Looks like the same guy I had at Bell Services 3 weeks ago. After I got the text, I went to Bell Services and he said to check my room to see if it was automatically delivered. It was not so I called down and that's when they passed me to the front desk. He insisted that front desk had my package, and of course the front desk said all deliveries go to Bell Services. I could be wrong but I thought I've read on the forums that Amazon delivers to Bell Services. The front desk CM was frustrated with the Bell Services CM and went somewhere to find it. He came back a few minutes later saying he found the package with Bell Service and will send it to my room.

We just got back a few days ago and I wanted to share how great our experience was with Amazon Prime Now and what a great way it was to save money! If you're a Prime member there is no delivery fee with a $20 order. We always pack non perishable items like cereal and peanut butter, but it's nice to have other stuff too. We fly and stay at a WDW resort but the stores on property are really expensive so we ordered milk, yogurts, string cheeses, etc. all at grocery store prices, not Disney prices. You pick a 2 hour window you'd like it delivered in so you can be available and they text when they're dropping off. There's also a place for delivery instructions, so I asked for it to be dropped off at Bell Services. Everything was packed well in insulated bags with ice packs. I would definitely use them again!

Amazon Prime Now is for grocery shopping? I thought Amazon Fresh was for grocery shopping. How did the delivery work out? Did you go to the front desk or did they come to your room? Thanks!

Amazon Prime Now is for grocery shopping? I thought Amazon Fresh was for grocery shopping. How did the delivery work out? Did you go to the front desk or did they come to your room? Thanks!
Prime Now is different in that you can order anything, including groceries, that they have available within that zip code and have it delivered in a specific time frame that day. I've ordered (to my home in OH) everything from dog food, headphones and marshmallow cream. (I'm not lazy but sometimes a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do:))

I used it last week at Riverside and highly recommend it. I placed my order while on the Magical Express with a 2 hour delivery window for later in the night. It was surprisingly cheap, thanks to the first time user coupon! The delivery guy left it at Bell Services, I picked it up later that night, and there was no delivery/holding fee from Disney. Plus, it enabled me to get my seltzer fix while on vacation, since it's so hard to come by there.

Now, if only I could use it at home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter