Amazon Fresh delivery at BWV

jennadi8

Earning My Ears
I plan on doing an order through Amazon Fresh the day/evening we arrive and meeting the delivery person at bell services area. My question is... will bell services come out with a cart to put everything on and take it to our room if I ask them to? There is no way I can carry cases of water and groceries myself. Typically I would have just grabbed a cart myself but I hear they are not allowing that right now.

I plan on doing an order through Amazon Fresh the day/evening we arrive and meeting the delivery person at bell services area. My question is... will bell services come out with a cart to put everything on and take it to our room if I ask them to? There is no way I can carry cases of water and groceries myself. Typically I would have just grabbed a cart myself but I hear they are not allowing that right now.
I haven't seen any carts available from Bell Services for guests to use. They should be able to bring items to your villa, but don't forget to tip them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter