Amazing Snow White story from an autism perspective

I still don't have enough posts to be able to include links, but you should actually start with the blog entry titled "SWSA Final Night - Prelude". There is a link to that starting point at the top of each of the six posts in the series.

I am glad you have enjoyed reading about my son. It really was an amazing night.

I still don't have enough posts to be able to include links, but you should actually start with the blog entry titled "SWSA Final Night - Prelude". There is a link to that starting point at the top of each of the six posts in the series.

I am glad you have enjoyed reading about my son. It really was an amazing night.

Thanks again for blogging about your son's experiences on SWSA. I loved reading about all he experienced that last night.

Truly Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing Ben's story. Still drying my tears :)

Thank you for sharing your experience with us -- it was very moving. I'm so happy that Ben had such a significant milestone in riding the last ride alone. Wow!

I had heard about Ben before but am so happy that the link to the entire story was posted -- THANKS! :goodvibes

Happy tears :sad:

Kathy

On the evening of May 31st, a CL CM at the BC asked me if we had a chance to ride Snow White before it closed. We had the day before. He then told me about an autistic child who loved the ride and was being given the special gift of being allowed to ride it over and over that evening.

Thanks for posting the blog link. It's nice to put a name and face to such a touching story. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter