Amazing Race

Totally agree, she's very rude.

On some other message boards, people really like them and I thought I was the only one that didn't. It started with the way she said she was not here to make friends. I understand and agree but it was her attitude that threw me. I think you mean the blond that is rude and I believe she was the bully in school.
yes the blonde totally. I don't mind the other one.

Their whole backstory that Robbin (the blonde) was a bully to Chelsea when they were kids but then they became friends. So weird, Robbin is still mean to Chelsea. I get that it's just her personality but I wouldn't want a trait like that in a bestie. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anyone watch last night? I'm good with who went home. I really loved the approach the computer programmer brothers took with the picture challenge. Dubugging = efficient problem solving. I hope they go far.

Interesting that the brothers and the sisters have the same last name.

This season there seems to be big differences in the complexity of the two challenges. The dolls were easier and faster than the pictures.

I'm surprised that the sisters spent over 2 hours trying to get the picture challenge done. I would've bailed. :rotfl:

I worried about the dad and son so I had to google to see if they were eliminated before I watched the whole show. Corey was struggling so much with the bowl thing that I thought it might tank them.

I wonder who the teams will u turn? :scratchin:scratchin. Maybe a certain father and daughter? ;);). Can't wait for next week!

Last edited:
It could be a misdirection, but it seems that they are setting up Robbin and Chelsea to be U turned.

I'm surprised that the sisters spent over 2 hours trying to get the picture challenge done. I would've bailed. :rotfl:

I worried about the dad and son so I had to google to see if they were eliminated before I watched the whole show. Corey was struggling so much with the bowl thing that I thought it might tank them.

I wonder who the teams will detour? :scratchin:scratchin. Maybe a certain father and daughter? ;);). Can't wait for next week!
If I was in the race and had a vote, I would be voting for one of the two young male teams. Whichever was doing better so far.

I'm not sure that it is a total waste to Uturn the best team. Now they have to start the next leg much later. I would also feel bad kicking the last team while they're already down. "I know you guys are starting like 2 hours later than the first team but hey do both sides of the detour." ;) ;)

I probably would have u-turned someone other than the father-daughter team, as it wouldn't likely knock them out of the race. Probably the obnoxious friends (Corinne and Robbyn, maybe?).

I was sorry to see the brothers go, I like them and am routing for them in life.

The daughter was getting obnoxious on quizzing everyone. Yeah, you got the majority vote; take it as a compliment, grit your teeth, congratulate yourself on still doing fairly well on the leg, and move on. Collaborating with other teams is not going to win you the race.

the daughter was getting obnoxious on quizzing everyone.
Yeah I agree. She's a bit rough around the edges when she's under pressure. If you've watched the most recent episode she was def. getting an attitude with her dad. But it does seem like as these legs continue while they are still in it they might be getting that slight reality check. They are a good team but the other teams are becoming better over time so they've got to step up more if they want to keep going.

"I know you guys are starting like 2 hours later than the first team but hey do both sides of the detour." ;) ;)
Thinking back to previous U-Turns I like it more when they use it towards a team that maybe had a bad leg but otherwise is a fierce competition rather than taking a team that is struggling a lot.

It was SO hard to watch the friends, Andrea/Melaina exchange that money...and that guy on the ferry just went along with it....been a while since I've seen Phil have to meet a team that far back in the race, to tell them they've been eliminated, and it was so sad to see. They were fun, and having fun.
Yeah, I think the father/daughter are struggling. Dad seems extra tired during all the challenges. I don't mind Robbin/Chelsea. Joel and Garrett seem to either get lost, disappear or something. Could be editing, but they always seem to arrive later to checkpoints, even though they start earlier. Love the brothers , and hope they keep going far. Would love to see them win it, or the father/son team.
It was a fun episodes, more challenges than usual. That roadblock seemed SO hard. I could never have done the soccer darts, but having to remember all the mustard names would be so hard too. But was good to see a mix of physical/non physical challenges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter