Amazing Race

parrotheadlois

DIS Veteran
I just created an Amazing Race Fantasy team. I named it Disboards Fan. It's a private team so I have to invite you to join. If anyone wants to join, just send me a private message with your email. Then I'll send you an invitation that'll come from CBS inviting you to join my team :-)

OK, more details needed. What exactly do you do as part of the Fantasy Team?

I'll join! DH and I have watched for years and now the kids are big fans, too! I'll send you a PM.

Sounds fun! Dh and I love Amazing Race, so much so that we downloaded the entry forms twice, but the time commitment was just to big for us (still gotta make a living). I'm sending you a PM

I'm having trouble signing in. I know I've never signed in before, but it seems my user name has been used, so of course my password isn't right. I even tried another user name I sometimes used and the same problem. I'll keep trying, but has anyone else had a problem?

I'm in too, pmed my email

Samsam I had the same problem when I tried signing in again with the first username and password I tried to register it worked :confused3 so I think the system is a bit buggy

I'm in too, pmed my email

Samsam I had the same problem when I tried signing in again with the first username and password I tried to register it worked :confused3 so I think the system is a bit buggy

Thanks, I'll keep trying. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter