• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amazing BOG/Mine Train experience this morning!

Rosebud123

DIS Veteran
Arrived at MK at about 7:30, think we were let in around 7:45. Stopped for a few photo pass pics, and arrived at BOG a minute before their opening ceremony. We had preordered and had our food by 8:05! Took our time relaxing in the A/C and made our way out to the SDMT a little before 8:30. We were first in line (the first CM I asked told me the wrong place to stand, but I asked another and was directed to wait close to the entrance).

About 5 - 10 minutes later another CM came over and invited us to ride it, so we got to do it by ourselves! So fun. Able to do two other rides with other breakfast folks before the RD crowd arrived. It's a really great attraction, IMO. The back car was a lot more fun than the front.

I know multiple rides aren't a guarantee but wanted to share a fun, positive experience. So happy I learned this tip on the DIS!

ETA - We were a party of 5 and ordered 2 kids meals (for my kids) and 1 adult meal to share. Including the basket of pastries it was plenty and I think it only cost about $45 total.

Last edited:
I hope I'm lucky enough to snag an 8am breakfast reservations when it's time for me to book.

So even if your reservation is for 5 guests you don't have to order a plate for everyone? Or was your reservation for 3 guests?

I hope I'm lucky enough to snag an 8am breakfast reservations when it's time for me to book.

So even if your reservation is for 5 guests you don't have to order a plate for everyone? Or was your reservation for 3 guests?

Remember if you can do it at midnight.
Also start with the farthest day out that you want breakfast for
Good luck

Remember if you can do it at midnight.
Also start with the farthest day out that you want breakfast for
Good luck

No, FP+ can be booked at midnight Eastern. Dining reservations only open online at 6am Eastern or 7am for the phones

What did you have? What did you like best?

Was the $$$ worth it?

What did you have? What did you like best?

Was the $$$ worth it?

My kids had the french toast and loved it. We also ordered the open faced poached egg sandwich (no clue what it's called) and that was really good. It was worth it because we didn't order that much so it wasn't that expensive. I didn't try the pastry basket but those that did liked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter