Amazing Adventures of the 2022 planDisney Panel Dreamers

Thanks for starting this thread! :goodvibes I saw your message on social media & hopped on over here.
Sending everyone lots of pixie dust this week! :tink:

Last edited:
Also wanted to add that I think this year's videos will be spectacular, since people have become more comfortable and confident than ever before with Zooming, Google Meets, etc. Those who make it to round 2 are going to make outstanding videos and the judges will have a very tough choice ahead of them!!!

My FB is back up but still very glitchy!

Making the video was always the most daunting part for me. I am chronologically gifted and thus not the most computer savvy person around. I worked on two of them and was stressed out to do my best. The third one I was completely relaxed and in my comfort mode. The powers that be did not like any of them! LOL!

Hi y’all! I miss the DisBoards days. Thanks for starting this!!
You are most welcome.

I miss the DisBoard days too. My life was easier, my health was better, and technology was a bit simpler!

I felt in my gut that today was the Round 2 announcement day but so far, all is quiet on the planDisney Panel front.

On my end, we leave for our mini trip in 10 days! This will be mostly a resort stay with one day set aside to do Epcot. It will be a multiple split stay which I do not prefer but since it was planned after the 11 month out mark, I had to take what I could get. We begin in Copper Creek, move over to AKL Jambo Club Level, then to Beach Club Villas. It will just be my husband, our married daughter, and her husband .... and of course ME!

I thought today was the day too. But this day is slipping by…

And that sounds like a super fun trip with 3 terrific resorts. I don’t know how you have the restraint for just one park day. :-)

Hopefully The announcement will be timed perfectly for you to film on location!!

You are most welcome.

I miss the DisBoard days too. My life was easier, my health was better, and technology was a bit simpler!

I felt in my gut that today was the Round 2 announcement day but so far, all is quiet on the planDisney Panel front.

On my end, we leave for our mini trip in 10 days! This will be mostly a resort stay with one day set aside to do Epcot. It will be a multiple split stay which I do not prefer but since it was planned after the 11 month out mark, I had to take what I could get. We begin in Copper Creek, move over to AKL Jambo Club Level, then to Beach Club Villas. It will just be my husband, our married daughter, and her husband .... and of course ME!

I thought today was the day too. But this day is slipping by…

And that sounds like a super fun trip with 3 terrific resorts. I don’t know how you have the restraint for just one park day. :-)

Hopefully The announcement will be timed perfectly for you to film on location!!

We were fortunate to spend 2 weeks in Disney World in February with friends and family. We had a wonderful time and did all the parks twice.

This trip is for our oldest DD and her husband (who has never been to Disney before). They could only get a weekend plus a few more days off so we had to pick and chose what we wanted to do. DD picked Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival. We have 2 Club level days at AKL. We feel that if you are not in the resort you miss all the advantages of Club. so that really narrows down the time we have to spend in the parks! Basically this is an eat and drink vacation! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter