Amare at Swan Reserve hotel

We recently booked here for our upcoming March trip. It looks amazing and I'm glad to hear the good reviews even though it's not open that long yet. Looking forward to it, especially with several of the fancier restaurants at WDW still closed.

There’s no kids menu, are kids not allowed there?
We saw like 6 families with kids when we ate. Seemed ok. They even had high chairs for babies. I'd guess they assume you would order a Margherita Flatbread or they may do something else on request.

Idk about a specific kids menu though.

Last edited:
For the folks that have eaten here: how are you getting there? Are you driving or is there a walkway from the boardwalk area? Can’t wait to try!

For the folks that have eaten here: how are you getting there? Are you driving or is there a walkway from the boardwalk area? Can’t wait to try!
You can walk from the boardwalk if you desire. You just walk through the main swan/dolphin area and keep going. Its just across the street and there is a cross walk. Or park there at the hotel(fantasia mini golf effectively shares the area/parking, which is why the walking path existed). Either works.

Last edited:
@SusanDK good question I've not read the answer on the SDR group. You might want to grab the SDR Mobile App then click on I'm on Property and then use the Text Us! Feature or you can call Amare direct 407-934-1609

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter