*Amanda & Milton's June 18 2012 Wishes Wedding TR Started Update 8/10

Thank you everyone! I can't wait to see the rest of my photos.

WE GOT OUR MARRIAGE LICENSE TODAY!!!! Yippeeeee!!!! One more month to go!!!!!!!!! :dance3::dance3::cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2:

I've been super busy with trying to get wedding this finished... ughhhhh stressful and no fun!

I will hopefully have an update soon, Thanks for hanging in there!!

So with under a month to go... 28 days to be exact I'm finally getting project finished (only because I have to!:rotfl:)

Here are the girls gifts finished!

DSC_2596.jpg

All together each with personalized monogram
DSC_2598.jpg

What is inside, bath bombs, nile file, loofa
DSC_2612.jpg

DSC_2614.jpg

Each with a beach/everyday tote bag...
DSC_2615.jpg

DSC_2616.jpg

DSC_2618.jpg

DSC_2620.jpg

DSC_2622.jpg

Also finished our ceremony programs.

They were pretty easy. Got them cut assembled and completed this weekend.

DSC_2627.jpg

DSC_2628.jpg

DSC_2629.jpg

Inside
DSC_2631.jpg

DSC_2632.jpg

DSC_2633.jpg

We are working on getting the staged exit goodies in the cones and the candy buffet containers and candy filled. I will hopfully have pictures to post by the end of this week as we are going to work on those tonight. :cool1:

OMG! Cannot believe that you are 4 weeks away! Congrats!

The gifts and the programs look awesome! Everyone will love them.

Glad you are wrapping everything up. Good luck with the next couple of weeks.

Your girls are so spoiled! Love the gifts though! Are those bathrobes??

Programs are great too! Cannot believe you're so close!!!

Tables names... COMPLETE!! :cool1:

One more thing completed!!

Here they are there are 9 total. The Love one will go on our table and the rest of the 8 will go on the remaining tables.

DSC_2645.jpg

DSC_2644.jpg

DSC_2642.jpg

DSC_2641.jpg

DSC_2640.jpg

DSC_2639.jpg

DSC_2638.jpg

DSC_2637.jpg

DSC_2636.jpg

We got out guest photobook in yesterday Vicki dropped it off to me. So I will post pictures of that soon also, I'm so in love with it!!! I can't wait to use it at the wedding

24 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::banana::banana:

1) I love your shoes sooo much!
2) Your wedding party gifts are so awesome!
3) Your cake looks awesome! I always wanted a cake like that
4) The table names are so cute! Love it~

Hello Amanda, I just wanted to say you are an adorable couple and your wedding plans look great! You are a very organized bride! I hope you will share your wedding pics, and do a TR for your B2B!

Congratulations on your new home also, it looks beautiful! Can your share pics of the finished product?!

Good luck with the rest of your wedding plans!

Cheryl

Love your table signs. Great thing as you can use them around the house for decorations unlike some you see.

Table Mock up

Here are a few pictures of the table mock up. The vase has lights in it and is my favorite part, as it makes the whole centerpiece stand out.

DSC_2657.jpg

DSC_2656.jpg

DSC_2655.jpg

DSC_2654.jpg

DSC_2653.jpg

DSC_2652.jpg

I'm happy with the way the tables look. And of course we will have the white chair covers and the teal sashes.

We've been steaming all those linens and while it hasn't been fun it will be well worth it in the end:love:

Bathroom Baskets complete!!

Womens
DSC_2646.jpg

DSC_2647.jpg

Close up of poem
DSC_2648.jpg

Mens
DSC_2649.jpg

DSC_2650.jpg

DSC_2651.jpg

Also wanted to express my excitement WE ARE IN OUR WEDDING MONTH!!!! It's JUNE!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

17 days to go!!!! 9 More days of work... I can do this!

Love your table names and settings. And the Bathroom Baskets - what a fantastic idea.

Your tables look fabulous. I will be stealing your bathroom baskets for my luau. Thanks ;)

Hi Amanda! I can't believe your wedding is almost here. All of your plans are just beautiful - especially the table mock ups. I hope you and Milton have a wonderful time and that your wedding exceeds your expectations. I can't wait to see photos. I'll be fanatically checking your PJ and D&V's website until they are posted. Best wishes :)

Everything looks great!!! I love your table mock up...very pretty! I cant believe how close you are... Are you excited yet?!?!?!?!?!?!:banana::banana::banana:

I cant wait to see your pictures after!!!

I love your mock-up table...its beautiful! And June is a GREAT month to get married in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter