Ama Ama for dessert only?

kkmcan

Official Mouse Fan
The menu isn't really my taste, well, neither is price and I heard someone on here mention just going for dessert to get to experience the restaurant. Is this considered "ok" to do or would that take up a table that a full paying couple could use? Just wondering if this is considered rude.

I'd like to go out with just my dh and experience the beauty of the restaurant but like I said the food nor the price appeals to us. I'd probably be willing to spend $100 for dinner but not $200. So what about dessert only?

Thanks!

It is totally acceptable!

This was something we talked about doing on our last trip there but ran out of time and never got to it.
The desserts are really good, but we are always so full after a meal there.
We actually prefer the lunch menu over the dinner for both expense and the fact that DH and sons really like the "Plate Lunch Specials" that are only offered on the lunch menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter