Am I the only one who can't get into Deb's site?

K

Kate-n-sam

I've been trying since Friday and get the 'page cannot be displayed' message. I've never had a problem before. Did the URL change? Thanks!

(I need those menus!! :) )

Are you using the new site address? It is

allearsnet.com

That just worked for me. Thanks I was starting to wonder too. Too bad she does not have the old site name rerouted to the new one.

I was using allears.net, LOL
The weird thing was I did a search for the new site yesterday and it was still coming up with the old addy. Thanks again

Originally posted by tricia
That just worked for me. Thanks I was starting to wonder too. Too bad she does not have the old site name rerouted to the new one.

Actually, the old site name is routed in to the new one. I have it bookmarked from about 2 years ago and when I click on it, the old addy off wdwig.com goes right to allearsnet.com

Oh nevermind, I see what you're saying. If you try to type in the old addy it says it's not found. I guess because the site is bookmarked when I click on it, it just automatically goes to the new site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter