Am I ready for FP+ Selections?

Callsdodisney

Mouseketeer
I hit 60 days next Sunday, so I was checking to see if everything was as it should be, since MDE has so many issues.

If I go to “make FP + reservations” it shows me the 6 people in my party (2 reservations). If I try to make a dummy selection, it tells me everyone needs a ticket. I see tickets for all of us in the ticket portion of MDE. On my actual FP+ day, will those tickets automatically link and let me make selections, or is there another step I need to take to be ready next Sunday? I tried to link the tickets with the confirmation number, and it tells me those tickets are already linked to me (which is correct.... I think).

Thanks!

I hit 60 days next Sunday, so I was checking to see if everything was as it should be, since MDE has so many issues.

If I go to “make FP + reservations” it shows me the 6 people in my party (2 reservations). If I try to make a dummy selection, it tells me everyone needs a ticket. I see tickets for all of us in the ticket portion of MDE. On my actual FP+ day, will those tickets automatically link and let me make selections, or is there another step I need to take to be ready next Sunday? I tried to link the tickets with the confirmation number, and it tells me those tickets are already linked to me (which is correct.... I think).

Thanks!
You have “room + ticket” packages booked and this section of the FP FAQ applies to you:
  • For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is normal for various membersand/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is not possible to practice booking FPs beforehand in this situation.

Sounds to me like you booked your reservations with a room/ticket package. See the FP FAQ for more info.

Follow up — I am having a similar issue (i think) and I cant link my other guests tickets. I just bought the tickets this morning and I cant even add myself to my FP group. But my FP window doesn’t open until tomorrow so I am wondering if that is my issue.
Did this resolve by the following day? I tried to call but my phone ran out of batteries on hold so I am waiting to call back. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter