Am I Crazy for trying to convince my family to do this?

wdwluv

<font color=deeppink><marquee>I only like the snow
Ok so my sister wants to go to disneyland for spring break. Having been to wdw nearly 30times in the past 12 years I said it might be fun but....We have never been to California lets also go to yosemite. Is this doable? Whats the weather like in yosemite in early april? I know its a five hour drive to yosemite from LAX but I thought we could spend two days there and then five or six days in disneyland. Any thoughts or suggestions? Besides the fact that I must be crazy! lol

Average temp during the day is 50. At night upper 30's

I think two days in Yosemite and then five or six days
in Disneyland is doable. Though not sure you really
need five or six days at the DLR. But that, of course,
is something you would knoe bestter than me.

Having lived an hour away from Yosemite I can tell you that the weather can and will vary in early April. I spent the majority of my birthday's/spring breaks there for a number of years and have experiences snow, cool temps, rain, warm days, and a few short worthy days...well short worthy to me.

Also remember that while the drive from LA to YNP says it's an hour, that's to the park gates on HWY 41. Account for another hours drive into the valley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter