• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I correct on parking / EMH when staying onsite?

POTCfan

DIS Veteran
I am staying with my wife and daughter at Paradise Pier for one night. It is my understanding that I can get to the hotel early on the morning of check in, check in (even if the room is not ready), park at the hotel, and use Extra Magic hours that morning. Then the next morning I can also use the Extra Magic Hours and leave our car at the hotel until we leave the park at night, even though we would have already checked out of the room. We've been to both Disney World and Disneyland many times, and have done the above at Disney World, but have never done it at Disneyland. Am I correct that I can do this at Paradise Pier?

Based on my experience, you are totally correct. We have done this many times checking in as early as 6:30 am.

We were at DLH in march and was able to park first thing in the morning and stay until closing the day we left.

You are correct. We've done it twice and will be doing again next month at Paradise Pier. We're staying one night off site and will get up and be there no later than 6 am to check in and get to EMH by 7 am. Have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter